Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Crazy drama with one of my neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother was in this same boat when we lived in Corpus. His wife thought we were crazy but working rigs on the 3-midnight shift plus a lot of drinking will make you that way. She finally left so we gathered up her stuff, got drunk on the pier, and threw it all in the water.

After that he moved to Houston, married again, and got a union job that keeps him in line. He even quit drinking.

Comment

Crazy drama with one of my neighbors

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      My brother was in this same boat when we lived in Corpus. His wife thought we were crazy but working rigs on the 3-midnight shift plus a lot of drinking will make you that way. She finally left so we gathered up her stuff, got drunk on the pier, and threw it all in the water.

After that he moved to Houston, married again, and got a union job that keeps him in line. He even quit drinking.

Lmao!!

I see what you did there. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you live in my neighborhood? I think I’m your neighbors neighbor!! Grumpy old dude lives next to me also. Stomping around mad all the time. We can be 10 feet apart and not speak to each other. Our garages face each other so we see each other all the time. It’s been over a year and half since a word has exchanged.

Comment

I could never stay sober in Corpus either

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
            This is the absolute worst thing you could do.
            Stay away from him and stay alert until he's gone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea. Crying on the internet about neighbor drama is the new world we live in.

Don't be confrontational, lawyer up and call the cops, hide and cower but blast it all over the internet saying your ready to kill the guy is he comes after me.

My $$ is on the gal being the psycho. If they had no real friendship with the OP and outta the blue she comes to say he's crazy and shes scared she's just throwing him in front of the bus.

Comment

Ok so here's what you do.....leave the **** guy alone. Don't look at him,wave at him or acknowledge his existence in any way. If he comes into your house,kill him. If he kills himself or someone else you'll have another neighbor. Problem solved.

His wife said he's nuts. She's probably crazier than he is more than likely. You can't do nothin about someone being crazy anyway. Unless you just have a really deep hole you can cover up and are pretty sure nobody would ever think to dig there. He's crazy.....That's fine just wait until he leaves.

Seriously I mean if you called me and I was a cop and you said "Yeah my neighbor is grumpy. His wife calls him a psycho and he never waves at me and he screamed early in the morning." I'd hang up on you.
              Last edited by okrattler; 06-02-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I believe foreclosure sales are the first Tuesday of the month, so something may happen pretty quick

Comment

Now that would make a GREAT country song lol!

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                    Be careful around him. I had a crazy neighbor that would scream at the rain or when the Cowboys would lose.

I found out a month ago he took his own life.
                    I scream when the Cowboys lose
                    Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                    sounds like she is stashing cash for her getaway and keeping him fully out of the loop.....
                    Yep

Comment

I’d stay away from him. Crazy folks with nothing left to lose are a ticking time bomb

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        Ok so here's what you do.....leave the **** guy alone. Don't look at him,wave at him or acknowledge his existence in any way. If he comes into your house,kill him. If he kills himself or someone else you'll have another neighbor. Problem solved.

His wife said he's nuts. She's probably crazier than he is more than likely. You can't do nothin about someone being crazy anyway. Unless you just have a really deep hole you can cover up and are pretty sure nobody would ever think to dig there. He's crazy.....That's fine just wait until he leaves.

Seriously I mean if you called me and I was a cop and you said "Yeah my neighbor is grumpy. His wife calls him a psycho and he never waves at me and he screamed early in the morning." I'd hang up on you.
                        Agreed. Pretty simple.

Comment

So far all has been quiet, quieter than normal. I found the property online and they are going to start the auction at $125k. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath 1500 square foot house that was built, I believe, in 2015 and sits on a 6k square foot lot.

At that price, it will go higher pretty quick. On Zillow it shows over 400 views in the last 2 weeks. My quess is it will be sold to an investor who is going to turn around and rent it out.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                            So far all has been quiet, quieter than normal. I found the property online and they are going to start the auction at $125k. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath 1500 square foot house that was built, I believe, in 2015 and sits on a 6k square foot lot.

At that price, it will go higher pretty quick. On Zillow it shows over 400 views in the last 2 weeks. My quess is it will be sold to an investor who is going to turn around and rent it out.
                            Hopefully you get good rental neighbors. Good luck sir.

Comment

You live on walley?

The original note was for 134k in 2014. So what ever principal has been paid in the last 3-4 years. It depends on how active the court house auction are.
                              The ones in our area have been just bought back by the bank and not by investors. It all depends who shows up with cash tomorrow

Comment

The husband probably killed the entire family and buried them in the back yard. I'd watch and make sure hes not on rhe back porch drinking whiskey and smoking cigars.

Comment

Working...
                                X