Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Crazy drama with one of my neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can he not know the house is being foreclosed? Don't they have to send certified mail or something like that?

Comment

I'd do nothing but be aware....

Comment

He's about to lose everything. I think he's probably more of a threat to himself than anything. You never know what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe life just ain't working out for him and he's depressed. Maybe he'll have a better attitude once his wife leaves. There just ain't no tellin.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
          Paranoia will destroy ya.

Go drink a beer with him and see whats going on. Maybe you can help the guy out.

I would go pretty nuts if I was about to lose my house.
          Yeah beer and crazies go well together, you should encourage them the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
            I knew a guy like that, no foreclosure though, after the wife left him he became a regular ole guy again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Now THAT'S a country song

Comment

I was expecting a much bigger issue. Sounds like typical people except for the foreclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                think you missed the part about the wife naming him as psychotic.. and him being a neighbor who's about to lose his wife, kids, and house in one shot......
                Yeah ex’s never make stuff up ...............

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                  Yeah ex’s never make stuff up .................................................. ...

.of course im completely not going to mention the OP saying the guys demeaner has flipped from a nice guy to a angry man...because that wouldnt fit my agenda............................................ .................................................. .............................
                  Few more dots for ya. Connect 'em.

Comment

Angry equals psychotic. Got it.
                    Keep to your self and all will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                      Angry equals psychotic. Got it.
                      Keep to your self and all will be good...im not gonna..but hey heed my warning...or..or..ill tell you again....cuz..thats how i roll...
                      It is all good..

Comment

Creative and funny. How special.

Comment

Just call your local PD non emergency number. Have one of the officers in the area call you or meet you away from your home - just tell them the story and ask if they could add it to their turnover and monitor the situation.

We have a few officers in my neighborhood and they are all decent guys and actually appreciate a little heads up. Just tell them, might be nothing, might be something, who knows just wanted to let you know. My experience is they will take appropriate actions...this is what they do for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                            How can he not know the house is being foreclosed? Don't they have to send certified mail or something like that?
                            sounds like she is stashing cash for her getaway and keeping him fully out of the loop.....

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                              Paranoia will destroy ya.

Go drink a beer with him and see whats going on. Maybe you can help the guy out.

I would go pretty nuts if I was about to lose my house.

This is the absolute worst thing you could do.
                              Stay away from him and stay alert until he's gone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

You need to contact the police and get a report or 2 on file.

I was in a similar situation a few years ago. I did absolutely nothing to wrong the neighbor. I tried to get along with him and was friendly etc. Never went on his property etc.

He and his entire family told the police I threatened to shoot them. He and one the local cops were buddies.

Let me tell you. You don't have to do ANYTHING wrong to almost get yourself in serious trouble. I would also carry a digital recorder and have some of his antics on tape if I were you.

Comment

Working...
                                X