Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Crazy drama with one of my neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had the same thing but a couple of houses down. It took police almost two years to finally get the guy out of the house. I never knew it was that hard to evict someone who had stopped paying on a house. Definitely a learning experience. Good thing is you never saw him because he stayed hidden so they couldn't serve him.

Comment

Before something terrible happens and you're the guy being interviewed on the news about 'your crazy neighbor', you need to notify appropriate authorities. If the guy is oblivious to the foreclosure proceedings going on, he has issues that need to be addressed. Not by you (I'd try to avoid him as much as possible), but by those with experience and authority to do something.
      His wife is trying to protect herself and daughter, so I can't blame them for letting it get that far. But somebody needs to do something before Mr Crazy does.

Comment

Crazy situation. I’d be letting the cops know of what’s going on before it gets out of hand.

Comment

better have prepaid legal with that attitude

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
          Come to my house to loot and you'll find the same greeting
          A 61-year-old Leilani Estates man who fired a gun at a 32-year-old man from the same subdivision, which has been overrun by lava, may be a reflection of the high anxiety felt by Puna residents, a Hawaii County Civil Defense official said Wednesday.

That guy got arrested for that...I know looters are a big turn on for the Grand Torino wannabee crowd,he was so mad he wanted "vent" after losing his home ...on the neighbor. I can identify as a multi-property owner myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
            Personally, Id keep to myself and this issue will work itself out.

This is what I’m trying and intend on doing.

Right now I have a group of guys from my church helping to do some major lawn work and of course we are all talking about the good Lord. The neighbor walked out, I guess to see what is going on, then he walked back into his garage and cranked up his music. If he is trying to annoy us then it’s not working cause he has old country songs crankin!! I’m trying to stay out there though to keep an eye on things.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
              I think I would let the local police department know so maybe they could patrol that area a little more till the house sells.
              Plus you'd be on record for having tried to handle the situation through the proper channels...if its becomes necessary to defend you or your family.

And while I'm not suggesting you take matters into your own hands, the phrase "I was in fear for my life." can be important.

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              How much is the bank starting the bidding at for the house?
              This was pretty funny too.

Comment

people are nuts

Comment

Just so I reading this right......cops need to be called because he is rude, his wife is leaving him and his house is being foreclosed on?

Hail, that's a great start to a country song!

Comment

Be careful around him. I had a crazy neighbor that would scream at the rain or when the Cowboys would lose.

I found out a month ago he took his own life.

Comment

I know alot of women make men crazy. Praying for them both

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Just so I reading this right......cops need to be called because he is rude, his wife is leaving him and his house is being foreclosed on?

Hail, that's a great start to a country song!
                        think you missed the part about the wife naming him as psychotic.. and him being a neighbor who's about to lose his wife, kids, and house in one shot......

Comment

Prayers up for the best outcome for everyone.

Comment

Crazy drama with one of my neighbors

I knew a guy like that, no foreclosure though, after the wife left him he became a regular ole guy again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                              And while I'm not suggesting you take matters into your own hands, the phrase "I was in fear for my life." can be important.
                              Just make sure you only utter that phrase to your attorney.

If you shoot someone:

1. Call your attorney.
                              2. Call 911 for an amberlamps.
                              3. Keep your piehole shut.

Comment

I don't see what the cops can do. Hasn't really broken any laws. His wife saying he's psychotic really doesn't mean anything unless it can be backed up by a medical diagnosis. I have neighbors that are always at each others throats and one of them always calls the cops on the other. Cops come and they can't do anything unless a law is broken.

Comment

Working...
                                X