No announcement yet.

In and Out Burger??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the, at least three years that the one near me has been here, I’ve gone once. A revisit is not on my agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by hornet527 View Post
      ha ha and whatabooger isnt fast food? whatabooger is mediocre at best
      I concur

Comment

Whataburger way over rated.

In and Out much better.

Comment

To me, What-a-burger is greatly overrated on quality and definitely overpriced for fast food.

Comment

Never had In and out so I don’t know . I think whataburger blows ..

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              This is going to sound downright sacrilegious but in my burger-place rotation I have replaced Whataburger with In-and Out. Something has changed at WB. For many years I have gone to Whataburger several times a month but the quality at the locations I frequent has become very subpar. Cold, shriveled meat, limp veggies - I couldn't even finish the last one I bought. I like In-and-Out burgers but not their fries
              I agree with you. Whata burger is overpriced for the poor quality they serve these days.

The Willow Park location was great just a couple of years ago but we stopped going there.

Comment

Get the animal style fries.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechBowhunter View Post
                  I agree with you. Whata burger is overpriced for the poor quality they serve these days.

The Willow Park location was great just a couple of years ago but we stopped going there.
                  Communism loving liberal at its finest.

Double double animal style is good, but it is not a double meat double cheese from Whataburger.

Comment

Also, check the bottom of your cup. Bibles quotes.

Comment

"Hey baby, I'm going to grill burgers this weekend. Make sure we have enough Thousand Island dressing." Said no Texan ever!

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
                        To me, What-a-burger is greatly overrated on quality and definitely overpriced for fast food.
                        Ditto. Maybe they have changed to cheaper ingredients or something but I now find their burgers almost inedible. I think they are living off their legendary brand and force of habit from their longtime customers. I would say the same for pretty much all fast food burgers - I only eat them when I am on the road and have little choice. If I am really craving a hamburger I either make it myself or go to one of the many "gourmet" burger restaurants that are around these days.

Comment

Nothing special about either place.

Comment

I wasn’t overly impressed with In & Out. My son is all about WB. However, if you are ever in Tyler, Tx go for a Jucys burger. It’s awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                              I wasn’t overly impressed with In & Out. My son is all about WB. However, if you are ever in Tyler, Tx go for a Jucys burger. It’s awesomeness
                              That's no lie

Comment

The last whataburger I had the patty appeared to have hung out under heat lamps for a very long time. A shameful way to serve a burger. Seems like it's been a few years since they put out any quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X