No announcement yet.

In and Out Burger??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s better than whata because they don’t get involved in politics. Whata took a big stand against open carry couple years back. Also, if you’ve ever talked to anyone in the whata organization they work people like slaves. Pretty crap company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have eaten it twice. I don't know if there is a secret menu or something but I thought it was actually not real appetizing.

Comment

Hurry up and get one before California outlaws food.

Comment

Originally posted by hornet527 View Post
          ha ha and whatabooger isnt fast food? whatabooger is mediocre at best
          Must be that reading comprehension thing.

Comment

In n out and whataburger both suck. Go to a resteraunt or just buy some ground beef

Comment

Originally posted by DSMCasey View Post
              It’s better than whata because they don’t get involved in politics. Whata took a big stand against open carry couple years back. Also, if you’ve ever talked to anyone in the whata organization they work people like slaves. Pretty crap company.

In n out didn't say anything about open carry, because they are from California, and they think you shouldn't have a gun to begin with.

As far as working their staff like slaves, they are busy most of the time..............for a reason.
              Last edited by Ironman; 03-27-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Say what??

Comment

eating those California burgers have affected your brain and motor skills. Never said it wasn't fast food. Whataburger is King of fast food burgers.

Comment

This is going to sound downright sacrilegious but in my burger-place rotation I have replaced Whataburger with In-and Out. Something has changed at WB. For many years I have gone to Whataburger several times a month but the quality at the locations I frequent has become very subpar. Cold, shriveled meat, limp veggies - I couldn't even finish the last one I bought. I like In-and-Out burgers but not their fries

Comment

Originally posted by DSMCasey View Post

They may work hard but the managers of busy locations are making some money. I used to eat at one regularly with coworkers and we knew the manager well. She would often come and sit and talk with us and one day it somehow got brought up how much money management made. Lets just say if you could skip the flipping burgers part and get right into her role, I would have been wearing orange.

Also if I remember correctly, some locations are franchised while others were operated by Whataburger themselves and I think she said that had an impact on quality at some locations because we even mentioned to her that other locations we had been to sucked.
                      Last edited by Gclyde28; 03-27-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

I personally like In and Out. I think they are right there with What-a-burger. Double double animal style. I think their fries are wayyyy better.

Comment

Go in with an open mind. Don’t go in expecting it to be cruddy compared to Whataburger.

Comment

get a double double, animal style with extra cheese.....report back, it crushes whatburger

Comment

Whataburger is better by a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                                get a double double, animal style with extra cheese.....report back, it crushes whatburger
                                Yeah, because extra Thousand Island dressing on a burger is what I want. NOT!

Comment

Working...
                                X