In and Out Burger??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowlife View Post
    Alright, I tried In and Out burger for dinner in San Antonio last week. The company I was working for also just happened to serve it for lunch the next day. I tried it with an open mind, and with the hope that it was as good as some say. It wasn’t. The burger wasn’t terrible, but definitely wasn’t good. The fries absolutely sucked. I was very disappointed. I have the same feelings about people who like in and out as I do about democrats. I just don’t get it. As an over weight single guy, I eat a lot of fast food. I would have to rank fast food burgers as follows:

1. Whataburger
    2.Burger King
    3 Jack in the Box
    4. McDonalds
    5. In and Out

This is as a meal, not just the burger. If the fries at In and Out didn’t suck so bad they would at least beat McDonalds.
    I think you forgot DQ and Braums

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlife View Post
      This is as a meal, not just the burger. If the fries at In and Out didn’t suck so bad they would at least beat McDonalds.
      I have only eaten In and Out Burger a few times. Once in California and the rest in the metroplex. I thought it was pretty good but the fries I thought were fantastic! They use fresh cut potatoes and they were done well and were crispy. I can see where if not eaten fresh they would be soggy since they are freshly cut potatoes. I may have gotten lucky but that was 4 different times at four different restaurants.

Comment

There is a place in Midlothian Tx. called Backyard Burgers that beats all of them. But it’s just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had them in El Centro, Ca and they were awesome... sit there and watch 'em slice the fries by the bucket load, all good.

Comment

Average at best for in and out when I had it.

Comment

I had In and Out in Waco a few weeks back while visiting. It sucked. Sonic is better.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
                I had In and Out in Waco a few weeks back while visiting. It sucked. Sonic is better.

Dumpster diving is slightly better than Sonic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X