In and Out Burger??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Yeah, because extra Thousand Island dressing on a burger is what I want. NOT!
    Easy solution don't get it animal style and add grilled onions. Still beats whataburger by a mile

Comment

I don't eat anywhere that you need to know the "secret codes" to order. Whataburger #3 w/cheese and japs, XL onion rings are the way to go!

Comment

Not as good as WB, but a double double animal style with cheese and green chilis is pretty **** good. They need bacon.

Comment

They suck....... Next question

Comment

Nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by hornet527 View Post
              ha ha and whatabooger isnt fast food? whatabooger is mediocre at best
              Get a Rope.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                Easy solution don't get it animal style and add grilled onions. Still beats whataburger by a mile
                They still have Thousand Island dressing on them. So does a Big Mac, and they suck too.

Comment

I'll take Braum's or heck, even Wendy's before those two.....

Comment

In n Out is pretty good. It's different than Whataburger. I don't consider them better, or worse, it's just different. I get In n Out when I can.

Comment

There ok to me.

Comment

If you are in California I would personally give it a try. I have buddies from Cali and they say there isn't a comparison to the Cali and Texas locations. Supposedly it taste much better in Cali. Please let us know what you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                          I'll take Braum's or heck, even Wendy's before those two.....
                          I don't know about Braums, but Wendy's is dog ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            This is going to sound downright sacrilegious but in my burger-place rotation I have replaced Whataburger with In-and Out. Something has changed at WB. For many years I have gone to Whataburger several times a month but the quality at the locations I frequent has become very subpar. Cold, shriveled meat, limp veggies - I couldn't even finish the last one I bought. I like In-and-Out burgers but not their fries
                            We are going to kick you out if you don't stop talking foolish. Run fast and eat 3 Mustard Whoppers to flush out the liberalism that is caused from eating the tainted In and Out meat.

Comment

I like em about the same....double double animal style is money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
                                If you are in California I would personally give it a try. I have buddies from Cali and they say there isn't a comparison to the Cali and Texas locations. Supposedly it taste much better in Cali. Please let us know what you think about it.
                                Had it in both places and it was about the same. Probably location specific like everything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X