Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What was this teacher thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh so full

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Your son being molested by an adult man or woman increases their rate of suicide by 2 times. Double the suicide rate.

This has nothing to do with gun control, and everything to do with the general attitude towards this brand of sexual assault on minors
    You are way to full of yourself! You should get some sun, food or a fix a drink or open a beer
    I seriously doubt that guy is going to have nightmares

Comment

wonder if FoxPro makes a call to bag a predator like that ?

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
        wonder if FoxPro makes a call to bag a predator like that ?
        I thinks it's called a cougar call.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          I thinks it's called a cougar call.
          Popular brands are Chocolate Martini and Cosmopolitan.

Comment

Time to refresh the topic with fresh images.

Not so happy arrest photo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	24531430

Selfie time!

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	249.4 KB
ID:	24531431

With her firefighter husband who is no doubt taking a break from social media.

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	24531432

Interesting discussion on the maturity of boys vs. girls. I always thought the conventional wisdom was that girls matured faster than their male counterparts.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
              You are way to full of yourself! You should get some sun, food or a fix a drink or open a beer
              I seriously doubt that guy is going to have nightmares
              I’m not full of myself that isn’t my statistic. Not a single person on here wouldn’t be fuming mad ready to kill if it were a man assaulting their daughter. But the research indicates that the ill effects are identical.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                Isn't it weird how the 14 year old boy is lucky and should have kept quiet and the 14 year old girl in the reverse situation is traumatized and should have alerted authorities on day 1?
                Yeah, I look at both my kids being that age & while it is disturbing any way you cut it...I can't lie. I would be beyond enraged over an incident with my girl & hard not to think of violence vs the emotions of it happening to my son. Not right, but will admit the degree isn't the same as a father of both??

I think what is the most amazing is how dang common this is becoming & fairly recently...seems like there is a story of a female teacher with a male teen every other week when I check internet news.

Comment

Well before you guys get all excited in your nether regions, look at her other photos and she looks crazier then a s***house rat. Lots of psycho going on in them thar eyes.

Comment

I’m not full of myself that isn’t my statistic. Not a single person on here wouldn’t be fuming mad ready to kill if it were a man assaulting their daughter. But the research indicates that the ill effects are identical.
                    For sexual abuse, yes! Not for underage sex.

With 80,000 members here, I'm willing to bet that there are members that have sexually abused their own spouse. There is a difference. Period.

Comment

They are all crazy. Just different levels of it. The hotter they are usually the more crazy you can withstand.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Yeah, I look at both my kids being that age & while it is disturbing any way you cut it...I can't lie. I would be beyond enraged over an incident with my girl & hard not to think of violence vs the emotions of it happening to my son. Not right, but will admit the degree isn't the same as a father of both??

I think what is the most amazing is how dang common this is becoming & fairly recently...seems like there is a story of a female teacher with a male teen every other week when I check internet news.
                        It has always gone on. It's just that we have instant information now. I graduated HS in 83, and it was common knowledge that there was relations between teachers and students, both male and female.

Comment

Your son being molested by an adult man or woman increases their rate of suicide by 2 times. Double the suicide rate.

Does the research differentiate between his being molested by a male or female, or it being consensual? I have a hard time believing some kid nailing the hot teacher doubles his chance of committing suicide.

She was still wrong, I get that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The only nightmares this young man will be having is why he said anything!

Comment

I’ll never understand why these women do this. Or why the kids don’t keep their mouths shut.

Comment

Would love to take this chick fishing and let her borrow my rod.

Comment

Working...
                                X