Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What was this teacher thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be pretty hard to keep that a secret
    Oh yea. You just have to tell someone lol.

Comment

Were going to need to see some more pics of the criminal to know just how bad the kid had it!

Comment

Dang she’s a smoke show

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          Were going to need to see some more pics of the criminal to know just how bad the kid had it!
          Post #140. Mug shot included. Nothing like the OP though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            It has always gone on. It's just that we have instant information now. I graduated HS in 83, and it was common knowledge that there was relations between teachers and students, both male and female.
            The male teacher female student I agree with...I hardly ever recall the counter until fairly recently & with regularity??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              The male teacher female student I agree with...I hardly ever recall the counter until fairly recently & with regularity??
              I'd say back in the day, yes, more so. But we've had female liberation and equality since then. Equal opportunity pedophilla, if you will.

Comment

I'd let her sexually abuse me. Where do I sign up?

Comment

What was this teacher thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Lol!

Comment

Maybe she was thinking "he is big for his age"

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        They are all crazy. Just different levels of it. The hotter they are usually the more crazy you can withstand.

The crazy/matrix don’t lie

Comment

First time i took the shrimp boat to tuna town the woman was was 27 an a guys step-mom i knew. I was 13 or 14, shoot i cant member. But it was AWESOME. for me. Yes the woman would b classified as a predator, but i dang sure didn't see it that way. I saw it as a learning experience. An alot of fun. I have a son an a daughter now and yeah if my son happened to do the same thing, id shake my head with a uph uphh uphhh. If an older man touches my lil girl its a double-tap. I know its messed up but its just how it is

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
                            First time i took the shrimp boat to tuna town the woman was was 27 an a guys step-mom i knew. I was 13 or 14, shoot i cant member. But it was AWESOME. for me. Yes the woman would b classified as a predator, but i dang sure didn't see it that way. I saw it as a learning experience. An alot of fun. I have a son an a daughter now and yeah if my son happened to do the same thing, id shake my head with a uph uphh uphhh. If an older man touches my lil girl its a double-tap. I know its messed up but its just how it is
                            Dang! Maybe Playa is right. That sexual abuse you endured at 13-14 years old done went and made you name yourself talleywack97!

Comment

Just Googled it. It’s true.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                                It would be pretty hard
                                Yes it would be

Comment

Working...
                                X