Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What was this teacher thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    Sleeping with a 14 yo may have been some sort of payback for something against the ex and places her squarely in the Danger zone on the hot crazy matrix.
    For sure. You'd have to be bat crap crazy to commit that crime as a "payback" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
      She is hot, and that kid is a fool for telling on himself.....probably more bragging!!!

But this pic looks familiar....I swear I've seen it on one of those hot women with fish threads.
      When I saw the OP yesterday I thought this was old news. Thought this happened a while back?

Should be easy to prove if she really sent nude pictures to the boy.

And for the "if it was my boy" crowd, it appears the parents don't want the teacher busted for this.

A MARRIED teacher allegedly had sex with a boy in a car and barn at his house after forcing him to sneak out. Stephanie Peterson, 26, from Florida, has been accused of sending the 14-year-old boy a…
      Last edited by RiverRat1; 03-05-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

This still boggles my mind. That girl has serious issues in all seriousness. What could a grown woman see in a 14 year old kid? That dude can't even drive,probably has acne like no other,probably stinks most of the time.....I'm sure it was the best 30 seconds of his life every time but other than that what'd she get out of it? She's an idiot.

I don't think any less or more of her than if it were a guy doing the same thing with a teenager and getting caught. But I'm pretty sure she'll get out of it on a lesser charge than if it were a man.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          When I saw the OP yesterday I thought this was old news. Thought this happened a while back?

And for the "if it was my boy" crowd, it appears the parents don't want the teacher busted for this.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/570788...-boy-car-barn/
          Could be, just know that pic looks real familiar.

Comment

Many years ago we had a lady at work who developed "hot pants" following her divorce. She wanted me to "entertain" her, and as a 16 yr. old kid, I was both horrified and more than slightly tempted at the same time. She was a nice looking lady, but I felt sorry for her, and I refused because it just didn't seem to be the right thing to do. The other guys, including our boss, laughed at me and called me all kinds of names - none of them nice or complimentary. I got payback a few weeks later when the boss called all of the guys into his office, closed and locked the door, and said that the lady said she was pregnant, and that one of us was the father. Everyone in the room except me turned red in the face and suddenly found the carpet pattern to be worthy of detailed inspection. Me, I kicked back in my chair with a big fat grin on my face and said "well, guys, carry-on as this ought to be really good". They ended up passing the hat and getting enough cash together to get that lady to quit.

That's as close as I ever got to "entertainment" with a nice looking, older lady when I was a kid.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/570788...-boy-car-barn/
              You went to the Sun for news? Your last sentence is a different story according to the link.

Comment

Working...
              X