Wayne LaPierre NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampyMarsh View Post
    No one is ever going to take your guns away. And did you know you can be a liberal and also like guns? Mind blowing I know
    Do you have some kind of guy on the inside or something? Im pretty sure there are more than a few in Congress that have other plans.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      Do you have some kind of guy on the inside or something? Im pretty sure there are more than a few in Congress that have other plans.
      Yep sure do. Not taking your guns you'll be fine

Comment

No one is ever going to take your guns away. And did you know you can be a liberal and also like guns? Mind blowing I know
        So they just don't like AR's? I'm so confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          So they just don't like AR's? I'm so confused.
          You lump all liberals with the extremely far left and that's the problem

Comment

Kind of like calling yourself a Christian and supporting abortion. Right? Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
              Kind of like calling yourself a Christian and supporting abortion. Right? Makes no sense.
              No not even close. Good one though

Comment

No not even close. Good one though
                How so? Both are very contradictory of oneself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I can understand being left minded & liking guns...I can't understand voting for the same folks who are fighting to diminish the 2nd amendments & your rights.

I tend to agree there will not be confiscation, but I **** sure know they are going to do everything in their power to limit and attack every angle. All you have to do is look to California. Anybody here want to swap gun laws?? After all, they are not going to take them away.

Comment

Yep sure do. Not taking your guns you'll be fine
                    Thank God! Can you tell them to stop acting like they want to, and to stop saying they want to, and stop trying to pass laws like they want to? If you can do that for me, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Comment

You lump all liberals with the extremely far left and that's the problem
                      So it's only the far left that's calling for gun control?

Comment

So it's only the far left that's calling for gun control?
                        No there is plenty of the right too, even your president

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                          How so? Both are very contradictory of oneself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                          I'm open minded

Comment

No there is plenty of the right too, even your president
                            In all fairness, he's YOUR president as well. What exactly has our president done to push gun control?

Comment

In all fairness, he's YOUR president as well. What exactly has our president done to push gun control?
                              Did you watch the news today? Pushing bump stocks, raising age to 21 (which I don't necessarily agree with), and a better background check with emphasis on mental illness. I think these are things all sides can get on board with, but we will see

Comment

I know he's my President and I support him, as much as I didn't want him to be elected, but we are well past that

Comment

Working...
                                X