Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Wayne LaPierre NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have looked at several gun forums over the last couple of days and it seems that people that aren't NRA members or quit several years ago are joining/re-joining. I'm looking for money to send to the ILA as a donation.

I think the enemy (yes, that is what they are), have seriously underestimated our push back.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
      I have looked at several gun forums over the last couple of days and it seems that people that aren't NRA members or quit several years ago are joining/re-joining. I'm looking for money to send to the ILA as a donation.

I think the enemy (yes, that is what they are), have seriously underestimated our push back.
      Yes, I think I need to rejoin

Comment

Wish we would protect gun ownership as well as we protect freedom of speech.

They let the Klan March through the middle of town offending everyone based on the words of the Bill of Rights, but the founders apparently ran out of good ideals after amendment 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I don’t like LaPierre. He’s nothing more than a politician himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          I can see where it would be EASY for him to use his office and influence for that purpose! But what's not political these days?

Don't like all the marketing that comes with the membership. Haven't been a member in years, mainly for the above reason and the gun insurance they talked about you getting, a few years ago they wouldn't honor for some folks I know.
          Last edited by BowCrazy; 02-26-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
            That is what millions of people said about Trump, including me!!!
            I am sooooo glad he is!
            Hitlery would be working on taking guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post
              I am sooooo glad he is!
              Hitlery would be working on taking guns.
              WE would have already lost because of the Supreme Court Nominee.

Comment

Working...
              X