No announcement yet.

Cabo vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to the Cabo Blue bar by the marina. At 10:00pm, there's an awesome live band that plays. They usually play until about 1:00am.
    Go eat at Solomon's Landing on the marina. Best food in all of Cabo. Get the yellow tail tuna done Diablo style, with a side of fried shrimp. The cocktail sauce is awesome!
    A few places down the boardwalk, is Cabo Cantina. Another great place to eat.
    Last edited by acc05R1; 02-07-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Bolt ons.

Comment

We got married there 7 years ago, and go back once or twice a year. I always fish with these guys http://www.piscessportfishing.com. Like the others mentioned stay away from the time share stuff, it's just a waste of time regardless what they promise you. I strongly second the RZR tours. If you want to step it up you can contact these guys and you can drive buggies that run the baja 1000 http://www.wideopenbaja.com. Lots to do, have fun!

Comment

If your into fishing. Like real fishing. Call these guys. They wont be the cheapest but they are good i think they boated 20 marlin in a day the other day. Ive done better with them but its fishing you know...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Booked with off the hook charters tomorrow and Saturday. I just got my welcome to Mexico babe treatment and about to crash after a long day of traveling. Fishing mañana and a beautiful day in the books today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We just got back last Friday. We fished with Beto’s and caught 5 marlin. One got caught in the prop so we brought it in and they prepared it at their sister restaurant La Chatita. They prepared it 7 ways and was unbelievable.
              We also played golf at Campestre, Palmilla, and Cabo Del Sol Ocean course. I’m not sure you will find finer golf anywhere.

Comment

Looks like the Same room I stayed in!!!

Its awesome

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                  Negative, just got to the hotel. Heaven on earth

Is that hotel close enough down towards the marina that you can actually get in the ocean? I know the undertow is an issue pretty quick up the coast.

Comment

We used Scubacaribe dive shop ... that's down by the beach in your hotel.

Our timeshare is the next hotel, to the west Vila del Arco and Villa del Palmar.

Comment

The Office on the Beach is a great spot.

Comment

We stay at the one and only and go in town once or twice to go to the office for lunch. Other than that we eat and stay at the resort.

Nice travel mate.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post

We need more pics of the girlfriend not the water! lol

Comment

I know your with your girlfriend and all..but make fishing a priority....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Just got back from fishing, Brooklyn jumped a marlin off and we went 2/2 on dorado. She caught a big cow around 25lbs and I caught a nice bull about 45 min later. It was half way choppy this morning but settled down nicely

Comment

Good eating!

Comment

Working...
                                X