No announcement yet.

Cabo vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to the Giggling Marlin across from Cabo Wabo, awesome tequila.

If you smoke cigars or want to get someone Cuban cigars, go to J&J's, they also have great Mojitos. Just ignore the "jewelry" store sales guys nearby.

The undertow is super strong!
    Last edited by nando; 02-07-2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
      Grabbing a bloody before the flight, she doesn't fly well so it's interesting

If i were you, i'd just stay in the hotel room!

Ya'll have fun, my in laws are there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I should add one of the dudes at the door of our resort said there is an italian food place in town thats LEGIT. We didnt make it over there but Ive heard this more than once
        Romeo & Julieta Ristorante I have been there twice and will not go to Cabo without going again, it is LEGIT.

Comment

We are headed back in June for a week. We are members at Diamante'. I love that place and could honestly move there. The food in the tourist area sucks. It is made for the least common denominator as far as spice goes. And the hard sell people in the tourist area get on your nerves after a while.

We did the 4 wheeler tour with cactus tours. It was a blast. We also jumped on a bus to Todos Santos and hung out at the Hotel California for an afternoon. There is a guy there that makes pottery for donations. The daiquiris were awesome

Can't wait to get back.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
            We are headed back in June for a week. We are members at Diamante'. I love that place and could honestly move there. The food in the tourist area sucks. It is made for the least common denominator as far as spice goes. And the hard sell people in the tourist area get on your nerves after a while.

We did the 4 wheeler tour with cactus tours. It was a blast. We also jumped on a bus to Todos Santos and hung out at the Hotel California for an afternoon. There is a guy there that makes pottery for donations. The daiquiris were awesome

Can't wait to get back.
            Todos Santos has some good eats. Across from the Hotel California is Tequila's Sunrise, great margaritas!

Comment

We ate seafood at the marina. Wish I could remember the name of the place. I think it was next to Cabo wabos. Got the sampler seafood platter was huge and amazing. My wife and I still talk about that place and it’s been about 10 years.

Comment

Comment

I surprised my wife one night with this sunset dinner. It was awesome!!! She loved it. If you are interested let me know and ill give you the info.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                    Grabbing a bloody before the flight, she doesn't fly well so it's interesting

Is that you Johnny Manziel?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdawg View Post
                      Is that you Johnny Manziel?

Negative, just got to the hotel. Heaven on earth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

C’mon June lol

Comment

there is a bar in town on the sidewalk not to far from the marina. its called UNO MAS. its small , only about 20 chairs. Best margaritas in the world. i highly recommend not having 13. its a long story

Comment

Keep the pics coming. My wife and i are looking at going there this year.

Comment

Can’t wait for the fishing report!!

Fishing Cabo is on my list!

Comment

Working...
                                X