No announcement yet.

Cabo vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Office is a good lunch or dinner destination. Food was really good and not too expensive. Was a nice casual meal.

Comment

I should add one of the dudes at the door of our resort said there is an italian food place in town thats LEGIT. We didnt make it over there but Ive heard this more than once

Comment

Cabo vacation

Been there the past 3 years and so much fun to be had. Fishing is on right now and I have used Landsend Charter for my fishing.
        We did the zip lining up in the mountain area and that was really fun and I'm scared of heights. As others have said the office is good eats and there is another place in the marina area that Guy Fiere had on Triple D and that was super dope with our fresh caught Marlin.

[IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

depending on how adventures yall feel you could hike up to the top of Mt Solmar. Great Views from up there and does not take too long. Its on the south side of the marina.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
            Grabbing a bloody before the flight, she doesn't fly well so it's interesting

Well you sure are flying well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
              Grabbing a bloody before the flight, she doesn't fly well so it's interesting

Another TBH'er that WAY out kicked his coverage!

Hope you 2 have a blast!

Comment

Check out Sancho's for a beer and tacos. Margo, the owner is a good friend of mine. She won't be hard to spot, she'll be the life of the party. Tell her Chase said hi.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

The Office

Comment

Let me get back to my office after lunch and I’ll show you just what to do, she will love it!!! Can’t post pics from phone

Comment

Heading to the Hyatt Ziva 5/27-6/3 for our Honeymoon, any recommendations?? Sorry to highjack..

Comment

Originally posted by STONE View Post
                        Heading to the Hyatt Ziva 5/27-6/3 for our Honeymoon, any recommendations?? Sorry to highjack..
                        Read all above

Comment

Welcome to Mexico, I really hope you an your girlfriend Enjoy the trip.

If you want a real Mexican food there is “Mi casa” restaurant, the best enchiladas that I have ever tried... except for my grandmas

Comment

The usual suspects bar. It's a little hole in the wall, but the best bartenders in the marina!

Comment

Join us and discover delicious solutions tailored to your taste buds

This website is for sale! micasarestaurant.com.mx is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, micasarestaurant.com.mx has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Also, go to a little restaurant called gardenias a few blocks off the marina and have lunch... Great authentic food!

Comment

Working...
                                X