Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabo vacation

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
    Palmilla is probably the best course I’ve ever played. And I have played numerous courses in Palm Springs La Quinta CC, Indian Wells, PGA West, Stadium,Mountains, all the ones you see on tv and San Diego(Torrey Pines, La Costa). Take your sticks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think so. I know Cabo Del Sol does. Diane and 2 other ladies rented clubs and played there. They had a blast.
    Club rental was $80.

Comment

Well last night we decided to do dinner at Romeo and Julieta in the cityZ the Cesar salad was as advertised and the lasagna was incredible. After dinner we went to Cabo Wabo and it won the battle with Brooklyn. She didn't make the cut for fishing this morning and I might have had to hold her hair a time or two. I fished until noon and lost a dorado at the boat. Enjoyed the pool party and Brooklyn is currently getting ready for dinner. Usually takes an hour and a half. We will see

Comment

Ha.. great food pic! In her defense I have chummed more than once in Cabo when fishing the day after a “good one”. Still a great time! We stayed there in June and breakfast and lunch were fine at the hotel we enjoyed dinner in town. Either way sounds like a great time!

Comment

I love this city. Btw call the bank before you come, my card has been shut off twice

Comment

Comment

Looks like a blast

Comment

Back to work today, I'm dragging. Hope everyone has a good week

Comment

Man that looks like y'all had a blast! Thanks for taking us along!

Comment

@jaker_cc who did you fish with and what was the cost? Thanks in advance and it looks like yall had an awesome trip.

Comment

Looks like a heck of a time!

Comment

Working...
                      X