• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Ol boy almost lost consciousness on that one

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Worst music , ever...and thats in comparison to the likes of jethro tull....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Worst music , ever...and thats in comparison to the likes of jethro tull....
        Remember Jethro Tull won a grammy for metal album ..... over Metallica!

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
          Remember Jethro Tull won a grammy for metal album ..... over Metallica!
          Proving how stupid the old people voting were.......

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            I would love to see these kids be the next real big deal...coming out of the gates strong:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
            I’ll be the first to say I’m a country type of guy but I love some ac/dc, I’ll also listen to a few Korn songs but that’s about it for me. This hard metal type stuff while the guys have insane talent and skills I would love to know what the hell they are saying and signing about. Different strokes for different folks. Now the kids in the above video are great! That lead singer looks like he is on some GOOD stuff lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
              Ah yes... 1978 Texxas Jam.

Dad dropped Farmdog and I off the night before and we "slept" outside the Cotton Bowl on the grass.

[ATTACH]893766[/ATTACH]

I was 16 about to turn 17 and Farmdog was 15. Along with most people, we had never heard of Van Halen. Since we camped out, we were among the first several hundred in the stadium on the floor. At first people could sit on the field and claim a space but as the people kept coming it became a sea of humanity with no police presence and relentless heat.

Heart took the stage as the sun finally eased up and for the first time, we actually enjoyed ourselves. Ted and Aerosmith were on point but by the time they took the stage, we were pretty much zombies from dehydration and fatigue.

Do you remember when Heart broke into Mistral Wind ???

Wind picked up amd started raining. I remember like it was yesterday.

Still one of my favorite songs.

Comment

And all the critics claimed Boston could never play live...

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                  Do you remember when Heart broke into Mistral Wind ???

Wind picked up amd started raining. I remember like it was yesterday.

Still one of my favorite songs.
                  I was there and been on the floor all day. We finally got tired of the knuckle heads climbing up the the speaker poles and the other knuckle heads throwing paper cups at them. Some one threw a wadded up cup with ice it and hit my wife in the head. We moved off the floor to the stands found some seats right before Heart came on.

Remember it like it was yesterday but it was a lifetime ago

Comment

Presale tickets for Slaytanic Wehrmacht members only are going fast. Opens to public tomorrow. However, when you know people in the scene you get the secret password. LOL.

We have 4 floor tickets for Dallas. Looking into getting a suite tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      Ah yes... 1978 Texxas Jam.

Dad dropped Farmdog and I off the night before and we "slept" outside the Cotton Bowl on the grass.

[ATTACH]893766[/ATTACH]

I was 16 about to turn 17 and Farmdog was 15. Along with most people, we had never heard of Van Halen. Since we camped out, we were among the first several hundred in the stadium on the floor. At first people could sit on the field and claim a space but as the people kept coming it became a sea of humanity with no police presence and relentless heat.

Heart took the stage as the sun finally eased up and for the first time, we actually enjoyed ourselves. Ted and Aerosmith were on point but by the time they took the stage, we were pretty much zombies from dehydration and fatigue.
                      Can you imagine letting your kiddos do that today? How times have changed but it sounds like a hell of a time!

Comment

Tip of the hat to Rush and their fans. They called it quits the day before Slayer.

All time great band. They sold a lot more records than Slayer......it's pop and radio friendly.

Peart and Lombardo are drum gods.
                        True Story - I was about 15-16 yo before I realized, or was told by someone else, that Rush's lead singer was a man.

Peart was the man for his genre of drumming. I always liked the band, just thought they had a female lead singer.

Comment

Dallas sold out in 5 minutes. The 14,000 seats are almost all gone for Austin. Website warned......tons of fans are buying tickets, please be patient.

All the haters on this thread really are looking ignorant right about now.

Suck it.

Comment

Stubhub, TicketMaster, ScalpersRUs sucked up 12500

Comment

Dallas sold out in 5 minutes. The 14,000 seats are almost all gone for Austin. Website warned......tons of fans are buying tickets, please be patient.

All the haters on this thread really are looking ignorant right about now.

Suck it.

Having problems selling out 14K seats? Hell George Strait and Garth Brooks sold out 60K+ in under an hour..

Comment

A bunch I am sure. They wouldn't buy them if they couldn't sell them.

45.00 Dallas floor passes on stubhub for 350 already.

Comment

Working...
                                X