X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another time gone by.

Enjoy the ride BoB.

Comment

With Lamb of god and Antrax....in Charlotte, I am going.

Comment

Moved from Austin to Nashville a couple years ago, but I gotta come back for the last show. Bought 5 tickets for my friends... see you there BOB.

Comment

Elton John's "farewell tour" is 3 years long....and hes like 102 years old..
          Slayer a bunch of pansies or what?

Comment

Austin isnt the last show. Europe is next where the venues will all be large. Then most think another US leg.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just saw on the marquee at smart financial center in sugarland for June, couldn’t make me go now but would have back in the day...Slayer is the real deal, distinct sound and held on firmly to their roots, have to respect that.

Comment

This guy gets it.

Comment

Slayer.... so easy a country bumpkin banjur player can play it...[emoji13][emoji23]

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ2ucr74YNk"]Slayer - Raining Blood (Banjo cover w/ solos) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Slayer.... so easy a country bumpkin banjur player can play it...[emoji13][emoji23]

Slayer - Raining Blood (Banjo cover w/ solos) - YouTube
                    Way better! He even gets the same stupid looks on his face when playing!

Comment

They are awesome. Its obviously a metal band. The Slipknot cover is better.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhXHINK7-o4"]Slipknot - Psychosocial (Banjo cover ft. Leo Moracchioli) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Chick is awesome. Sissies move along.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEodtWN7Xb0"]Slayer - Payback (Ukulele cover w/ Sarah Longfield) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Globo Gym blew a 4-1 man advantage over young Justin to let Average Joes come back to win the ADAA International Dodgeball Tournament, creating one of the greatest upsets in sporting history.

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
                              Don't let this distract you from the fact that Globo Gym blew a 4-1 man advantage over young Justin to let Average Joes come back to win the ADAA International Dodgeball Tournament, creating one of the greatest upsets in sporting history.
                              This post probably sounded a little less 'Village People' in your head....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                This post probably sounded a little less 'Village People' in your head....

Comment

Working...
                                X