No announcement yet.

Well its started Gas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought gas in Mauriceville for $2.08 this morning. The further north I went, the higher the prices were.
    Maybe they are keeping it low down there on purpose, for the relief effort?

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      I bought gas in Mauriceville for $2.08 this morning. The further north I went, the higher the prices were.
      Maybe they are keeping it low down there on purpose, for the relief effort?
      How in the world were you able to get around Mauriceville today? HWY 12 is a river and Vidor is flooded out. Would have that everything around there was.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I'm sure the Facebook warriors are driving some panic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly doesn't help that everyone is going out and filling up every vehicle they own as well as gas cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
          Certainly doesn't help that everyone is going out and filling up every vehicle they own as well as gas cans.
          Well there might be something to the shortage other than the book of faces. Look what happened when the initial report of 50" rains forecasted for H-town was declared fake news

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            Well there might be something to the shortage other than the book of faces. Look what happened when the initial report of 50" rains forecasted for H-town was declared fake news

I'm not doubting the shortage by any means as I have a number of friends who buy and sell fuel to gas stations and other businesses. They warned us about this earlier this week.

I do know that solutions to the problem are being worked on as we speak. The "hoarding" of fuel however just adds to the problem.

Comment

I hope they can get it flowing well enough not to slow the cleanup/rescue effort.

This^^^^^

Comment

The gas station in Heath is nuts, as well as the gas stations in Forney. I got my truck filled up any just got home from filling the wife's car. I'll stop and fill at every stop available as we have a baby due in a few days!!!

Comment

Needed to fill up the truck for trip to Rockport in the morning and an xtra 40 gal for the generator and trip home. Walmart in Georgetown was out, only had diesel. 7-11 saved me

Comment

Oh I'm sure it's a real situation, just hoping the initial panic will pass and it not be quite as bad as it looks at first.

Comment

Oh I'm sure it's a real situation, just hoping the initial panic will pass and it not be quite as bad as it looks at first.

I guess since it's a busy travel holiday this weekend it's exacerbating the shortage. Dear boss, I ran out of gas this weekend.... Will come in sometime next week when I find petrol. I hope this falls under excused absences

Comment

Well its started Gas...

I guess since it's a busy travel holiday this weekend it's exacerbating the shortage. Dear boss, I ran out of gas this weekend.... Will come in sometime next week when I run out of shells. I hope bacon wrapped dubs for lunch excuse my absence

Orrrr....

Comment

^^^^^^^That sounds good and well thought out. And I also I stayed well hydrated the entire time with cold beverage so I will be refreshed for work whenever I do finally get back. Thanks for being so understanding, Boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            How in the world were you able to get around Mauriceville today? HWY 12 is a river and Vidor is flooded out. Would have that everything around there was.
                            Boats and truck. By 2 the sheriffs were leading convoys of boats in for rescues.

Comment

Kroger at Hwy5 and Exchange in Allen is out. Looks like the other stations are pumping, but not sure for how long.

Comment

If y'all are worried about fuel availability in DFW, just head to a gas station in the ghetto. They have plenty.

Comment

Working...
                                X