Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Well its started Gas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Why are y'all out of gas in DFW? I've been buying it with ease and regular price in a disaster area. I expected the price to rise, the nations largest refinery in Port Arthur had to shut down due to the storm.

The supply trucks aren't getting to the stations at their normal rate?

Comment

Gas/diesel is always cheaper in Brownwood than Coleman. United grocery store typically has the best price.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie View Post
        I am sorry for your inconvenience. Just remember that there are thousands of people out that would gladly pay that price if they still had a vehicle to put it in or a house to drive to. Paying extra at the pump is not even a consideration at this point. Count your blessings. But I do wish you luck. Blast me all you want.
        I'm gonna back Aggie on this one. I can't imagine having to deal with what our brothers and sisters down south are going through. Paying a little more at the pump is a minor inconvenience compared to some.

That being said I'm glad I filled up everything on Friday and Saturday. Been a 40cent jump since then

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          The supply trucks aren't getting to the stations at their normal rate?

This as well as a number of pipelines that supply the terminals are shut down. Lots of ships waiting to offload also but the ports are still closed.

Last I heard, roughly 12% of the countries refining capabilities are down.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie View Post
            i am sorry for your inconvenience. Just remember that there are thousands of people out that would gladly pay that price if they still had a vehicle to put it in or a house to drive to. Paying extra at the pump is not even a consideration at this point. Count your blessings. But i do wish you luck. Blast me all you want.
            x3

Comment

Back button!

Comment

How do y'all think the fuel availability will be down north of Austin

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                  This as well as a number of pipelines that supply the terminals are shut down. Lots of ships waiting to offload also but the ports are still closed.

Last I heard, roughly 12% of the countries refining capabilities are down.
                  News is saying 24%.

Comment

I filled up today and payed $2.29. It was $2.19 yesterday at the same store. I figure they'll keep going up for a while for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
                      News is saying 24%.

Even worse then!

Rough math brings it up to roughly 32 million gallons of fuel per day.

Comment

Quick Trip is curtailing gas supply to half of their dfw stores this weekend. This link of stores with available gas is updated daily

Comment

I hope they can get it flowing well enough not to slow the cleanup/rescue effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            Why are y'all out of gas in DFW? I've been buying it with ease and regular price in a disaster area. I expected the price to rise, the nations largest refinery in Port Arthur had to shut down due to the storm.
                            I was in Cleveland today 1.99 @ shamrock & 2.09 @ Stripes same as before the floods with no lines

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I hope they can get it flowing well enough not to slow the cleanup/rescue effort.

One good thing is that we have plenty down here for the time being.

Comment

I'm sure the Facebook warriors are driving some panic.

Comment

Working...
                                X