No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a Blackstone a couple weeks ago and It’s awesome! Fried rice with venison tenderloin is probably the best thing I’ve cooked so far.

Comment

Good deal right now on Prime Days gents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post

I got this exact one for Father’s Day. This thing is amazing!

Comment

Popcorn anyone? Just don't forget the lid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Popcorn anyone? Just don't forget the lid

Never would have thought of doing that

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              In for results on the Blue Rhino as well. Where is the grease drain on those?
              Blue Rhino...... well I ended up taking it back to Lowes. Just had a couple issues from the get go. First the griddle comes with some nasty sticky film on it and seemed almost impossible to get off. Then I noticed my flames were not going up and down. When they would they would do it randomly on it's own. So one minute they would act like they are low then the next shoot up like I raised it to high. Then yesterday I was going to season again turn it on then come outside to a world of smoke. The flames were shooting out to far on one side and was burning the side of the grill. Last straw it was within the 30 days so they gave me a full refund. One thing I did not like about it was the drain on it. It was smaller and it they had put it in the corner where you can push everything and not have to make it into a hole then it would have been better.

So all in all it was good, but I ended up buying a Blackstone off of Amazon.

Comment

Dang AC, that's a heck of a good idea!! You could do a whole big jar of Orville's popcorn at once using the griddle cover!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Dang AC, that's a heck of a good idea!! You could do a whole big jar of Orville's popcorn at once using the griddle cover!!

Try it, and post the video

Comment

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post

saw that earlier when at work... not there now. Not much at all on Prime Day now. Tough having to work

Comment

AC, how does the model with the rear grease drain compare with the original design as far as functionality?

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                        AC, how does the model with the rear grease drain compare with the original design as far as functionality?
                        I have not tried that model out, but where my griddles sits, against the brick wall, i bet it would get old moving the whole thing to clean the trap.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                          I have this model up against brick wall, not a big deal at all to pivot out, clean trap and put back, no big deal, love my griddle

Comment

No other way to do burgers now imho.

Comment

I grilled the last of my backstraps for dinner last night. Come on deer season!

The griddle barely had a chance to get hot

Comment

Nice werk! That looks really good!

Comment

Working...
                                X