X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of deals on the stainless tops also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deal alert. Manzini.com has the 28" blackstone gridlles for $79.00 with free shipping. Just ordered one. Hope its not a scam. A friend of mine has ordered stuff from there with no problems. Here is the link.

Comment

Thanks for posting that deal. I was about to add it to this thread

Comment

Good snag and I was going to pick one up for the lease but that maybe the worst website ever. Slow and kept giving me error codes. Tried it on my phone and no luck there either. I guess I will just grab one at Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
            Good snag and I was going to pick one up for the lease but that maybe the worst website ever. Slow and kept giving me error codes. Tried it on my phone and no luck there either. I guess I will just grab one at Walmart.
            It's slow because several TBH'ers are buying them. I know a few have gotten through and bought theirs already.

Comment

I got through "with 6 items left" about 15 minutes ago...figured at that price I could become a "McDonald's Line Cook Cool Clubber"..

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                It's slow because several TBH'ers are buying them. I know a few have gotten through and bought theirs already.
                I figured as much. I am not very patient according to my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I got through "with 6 items left" about 15 minutes ago...figured at that price I could become a "McDonald's Line Cook Cool Clubber"..
                  Yeah for that price I wanted one as well. If anything it would be worth it for breakfast alone. That and AC has had some pretty good looking meals as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ptlmg View Post
                    Deal alert. Manzini.com has the 28" blackstone gridlles for $79.00 with free shipping. Just ordered one. Hope its not a scam. A friend of mine has ordered stuff from there with no problems. Here is the link.

https://minzizi.com/product/blacksto...ional-quality/
                    Thanks I just picked me one up !

Comment

A little more patient that time. I was able to get one that attempt. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Just got a confirmation email

Comment

Got confirmation email as well, we will see what happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall wanna buy some property?

Comment

Hmmm. No conformation on my end. I guess should be more patient next time.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                                Hmmm. No conformation on my end. I guess should be more patient next time.
                                Check your SPAM folder, thats were I found mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X