No announcement yet.

Hagerman Draw Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think its rigged---WCB & Landrover both got drawn last year and again this year

I think they fell bad for WCB because of his age and Landrover has probably been sending food to the Hag office on a weekly base

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
      I'm in with Stinkbelly for B. Looks like I get to be the big spoon again. Oh goody-goody...
      There will be no spooning in my camper.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
        There will be no spooning in my camper.
        Becuz I'm black, ain't it? Too buku, too buku?

Comment

2 preference points for 2018. Good luck to those that made the cut. I'll be tuning in.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            180+, great expectations out of you now.
            180 plus or bust!! lol
            Originally posted by perow View Post
            I personally think its rigged---WCB & Landrover both got drawn last year and again this year

I think they fell bad for WCB because of his age and Landrover has probably been sending food to the Hag office on a weekly base

Comment

Got Seg C. Looks like I won't get a chance at a big deer with Mike and Oscar hunting the same segment. Nothing left for us little guys

Comment

Of course it is rigged....

Having a Hagerman hunt season without WCB, is like having a golf tournament without Tiger Woods in his heydey..

Comment

lmao

Comment

Congrats to all those drawn.

Too bad no deer are left there. [emoji50]

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                      got my 3rd point for next year, think I should be in then.
                      You would think but it didn't happen this year for some of us 3 pointers

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                      That would defeat the purpose of a true lottery draw. Aint nothing guaranteed Things are great exactly the way they have it.
                      It alreay not a true lottery, 75% of the permits are reserved for those with the most points.

Comment

Segment B for me and my cousin!

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                            You would think but it didn't happen this year for some of us 3 pointers

It alreay not a true lottery, 75% of the permits are reserved for those with the most points.

Fair enough but the point in trying to not allow 0 points to not be drawn would be even worse.

All in all, its a dadgum opportunity to hunt at a fraction of the cost somewhere else. Suck it up guys

Comment

Got a preference point, but can't be disappointed since I'm in Jamaica! Ha 3 points for next year! Good luck to those drawn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hagerman

Difficult to get the walker through other areas!

Comment

Working...
                                X