Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Hagerman Draw Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yall are right. Just looked. No game cameras allowed. Had heard they would disappear in the past.

Comment

I wondered about a possible blue tongue outbreak....I'm seeing half the deer I usually see this time of year

Comment

Guess im gonna have to call and ask about blue tongue tomorrow. Hopefully not. If it happened the refuge knows about it. That would make it real tough for me to go there and not my grandpas place that weekend.

Comment

Just got off the phone with Gayle. She said no blue tongue from her knowledge. I can promise if a bunch of deer were dying they would know about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Put in your time guys and don't expect to see a monster. I was in the stand for almost 30 hours last year and saw 3 does. Scout as much as you can and go as deep as you can.

Comment

No wonder

Originally posted by SwampyMarsh View Post
              Put in your time guys and don't expect to see a monster. I was in the stand for almost 30 hours last year and saw 3 does. Scout as much as you can and go as deep as you can.
              It's cause duck hunters make crappy deer hunters!:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                It's cause duck hunters make crappy deer hunters!:-)
                You're probably right

Comment

I don’t agree with go as deep as you can. Especially with the units open this year

Comment

Not entirely true. I saw three brutes on stand one year and I was only 60 yards in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                      I wondered about a possible blue tongue outbreak....I'm seeing half the deer I usually see this time of year
                      its called feral pig explosion, they need to open that place up to more hog hunting outside of deer season...

Comment

Well, I do know that someone needs to get a Seg A hunt thread started. There are a couple of CCR guys that are drawn, maybe one can do us a favor?

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                          I don’t agree with go as deep as you can. Especially with the units open this year

Agree.

I killed my best buck 400 yards from Bennet Lane. Most of the biggest bucks I have seen at Hagerman while in the field were close to the road or parking areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            Well, I do know that someone needs to get a Seg A hunt thread started. There are a couple of CCR guys that are drawn, maybe one can do us a favor?
                            Ive tried and no one seems to be interested in talking much this year.

Comment

Working...
                            X