Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What do you consider LOW FENCE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low fence to me is 4'. Easily escapable for all.

Comment

hf seems easier to define. 7ft+, >/=700 acres

ha. totally arbitrary and I made it up. Interesting question.

Comment

Originally posted by ETX_REAPER View Post
        So I am little curious, lets say you own a ranch and one of your neighbors high fences his place in. Is your place suddenly high fenced as well?
        Do you people not understand? One fence on one or two or 3 sides doesn't make a place high fence.

If that neighbor owns all 4 sides of. Then puts a high fence up around your perimeter, then yes. You'd be high fenced. A portion of high fence is just that. A portion. Some of you are being down right stupid about it. It's very simple. If the COMPLETE exterior is high fence, then it's high fence. If it's not then it's not. If you and 15 friends each take smaller pastures inside one big high fence ranch, even though it's got low cross fences inside, it's all still high fenced. This doesn't make you less of a hunter. It doesn't make your deer tame. It takes nothing away from anything. It's either high fenced or it's not. For crying out loud lol.

Comment

Well your original post made it seem like if your property had any side high fenced then you were not low fence, but i agree with your most recent write up.

Comment

I will have to go with the B&C clubs rules for my answer.

Comment

Your just gonna love hunting wild deer

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                So will America be highfence or low when the way is built? Just joking
                once we fence those pesky canadians out, we will all be high fence.

Comment

1000' of low fence (fence 6' or under)

Comment

Can the deer not get out, completely enclosed fence? HF

Can the deer get out somewhere on the fenceline because there isn't a fence to high for them to jump? LF

If a deer can access the property easily, no matter from what side or a highway, it's LF.

if they can't, its HF

Comment

Working...
                    X