Country Music Awards...an Award Show W/out the Liberal Crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Congrats on becoming president of his fan club and your new skinny jeans apparel contract[emoji13]
    He just needs buttons and Bling on the back of his jeans

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      You got it. I like a broad range of country music but this current garbage they are putting out is just terrible. There is nothing "country" about it. Most of those singing and listening have never plowed a field, worked with their hands or spent more than 10 collective minutes in discomfort their entire lives. And, IF I HEAR ONE MORE STUPID SONG ABOUT A TRUCK, I'M GONNA DO SOMETHING STUPID!!!

There's no two ways around it. The music is just bad, Chris Stapleton excluded.

Comment

I don't think Hank done it this a way.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HainesNYT View Post
          What a great thread! Cracking me up boys! Many good posts, but the words of wisdom and shaking fists at the moon are the best! Glad to know I'm not alone in hating the Hick Hop garbage. I swear every 5th song on the radio they are either singing about about being drunk on the beach or getting high. Gets old
          Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
          You got it. I like a broad range of country music but this current garbage they are putting out is just terrible. There is nothing "country" about it. Most of those singing and listening have never plowed a field, worked with their hands or spent more than 10 collective minutes in discomfort their entire lives. And, IF I HEAR ONE MORE STUPID SONG ABOUT A TRUCK, I'M GONNA DO SOMETHING STUPID!!!

There's no two ways around it. The music is just bad, Chris Stapleton excluded.

Agree. I listen to supposed "Country" stations these days a WHOLE lot less. They've driven me to small AM stations.

Comment

KNEL in the Brady area is king of real country.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

The first sign of getting old, is complaining about how this new group is ruining your music. That means you're old, and you need to change the station to the "oldies" or "classic" stations to keep you blood pressure down.

For decades one age group has blamed the next for ruining music, including what you consider country. The generation before you called it crap.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                You hate Pantera?

Not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Not the same.
                  sematary gates.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                    No joke! Bunch of cry babies around here. For all the Luke Bryan bashing, he made 42 mill last year and bow hunts property that he bought in Kansas. Ya he's not Waylon, but these days no one is. Might as well get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    totally agree. Rock music changes every decade, its different but still good. Same with country in my opinion. Some I like and some I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      sematary gates.
                      Different. By those standards Priest and Maiden would be sing-scream sing yet they are not.

Comment

35 year olds and up don't buy music anymore. So they sell country music to the highest population of buyers which is 12 to 18 year old girls. So that's who they sing to. I don t blame them a bit.

Comment

Exactly. Good ol tear jerkin' country wouldn't sell much. Kids don't wanna hear that. Heck we didn't in the 80s either. That was our parents music and we hated riding in the vehicle with them.

Comment

There is still country music artists out there today. Stay away from the Nashville stuff. Red dirt music and Texas Music Scene.

It is funny watching people in jeans with pretty designs on the butt pockets holler about stuff not being country though.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                              The first sign of getting old, is complaining about how this new group is ruining your music. That means you're old, and you need to change the station to the "oldies" or "classic" stations to keep you blood pressure down.

For decades one age group has blamed the next for ruining music, including what you consider country. The generation before you called it crap.

Truth ^^^*

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post

True True ....but that doesn't mean its not still crap..

Comment

Working...
                                X