No announcement yet.

Country Music Awards...an Award Show W/out the Liberal Crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option B don't listen to "Country" Music....

I switched to Red Dirt & Texas Country Music years ago! Have not listened to much main stream country for 2-3 years now. I prefer Aaron, Fowler, Bowen, RR Band, Abbott, etc. etc....

Comment

It's pretty funny, we will be working at the deer lease camp and all my buddies talk smack about, Luke Bryan, Alden, etc. a few minutes later one of those songs comes on and they're singing it out loud. We all give each other a hard time about it!

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        Makes me wonder if our younger generations are going to be saying in 50 years "dang I miss the good ol days of country music with Florida Georgia line and Rascal Flatts. Lol.
        How could they not be with timeless lyrics such as these??

Yeah, baby, this is how we roll
        We rollin' into town
        With nothing else to do we take another lap around
        Yeah, holler at your boy if you need a ride
        If you roll with me, yeah, you know we rollin' high
        Up on them 37 Nittos, windows tinted hard to see though
        How fresh my baby is in the shotgun seat, oh
        Them kisses are for me though, automatic like a free throw
        This life I live it might not be for you but it's for me though
        Let's roll!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Todd View Post
          Option B don't listen to "Country" Music....

I switched to Red Dirt & Texas Country Music years ago! Have not listened to much main stream country for 2-3 years now. I prefer Aaron, Fowler, Bowen, RR Band, Abbott, etc. etc....

Cody Jinx[emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            All country music sucks. Well most of it. LOL.

I laugh at the dudes on here that rag on these guys yet listen to wack pop country from the 70s and 80s. Ronnie Milsap and Conway Twitty was pop garbage too.
            I laugh at the dudes who listen to Slayer's ear bleeding garbage like its really music instead of just choreographed pot banging, garbage can raking and screaming noise ....
            Last edited by Smart; 04-03-2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
              How could they not be with timeless lyrics such as these??

Yeah, baby, this is how we roll
              We rollin' into town
              With nothing else to do we take another lap around
              Yeah, holler at your boy if you need a ride
              If you roll with me, yeah, you know we rollin' high
              Up on them 37 Nittos, windows tinted hard to see though
              How fresh my baby is in the shotgun seat, oh
              Them kisses are for me though, automatic like a free throw
              This life I live it might not be for you but it's for me though
              Let's roll!

That is AWFUL! We are officially another step closer to Idiocracy.

Comment

Really and truly the young not so popular guys sound way better than the big "country" stars. Because there's actually a steel guitar and the instruments aren't louder than the singer and the songs actually have a meaning to it imo

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I laugh at the dudes who listen to Slayer's ear bleeding garbage like its really music instead of just choreographed pot banging, garbage can raking and screaming noise ....
                  No auto tuning or lyp synching in metal, homeboy. The bands write their own music and lyrics as well.

Comment

Obviously the music is gonna be different this generations top artists don't seem to be a bunch of junkies and alcoholics haha.

Comment

No auto tuning or lyp synching in metal, homeboy. The bands write their own music and lyrics as well.

You misspelled scream..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        You misspelled scream..
                        You forgot growl.

I hate that sing-scream-sing crap.

Comment

What a great thread! Cracking me up boys! Many good posts, but the words of wisdom and shaking fists at the moon are the best! Glad to know I'm not alone in hating the Hick Hop garbage. I swear every 5th song on the radio they are either singing about about being drunk on the beach or getting high. Gets old

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            It's not about being bitter. It's not liking the music. Plain and simple. But then I don't listen to hip hop, rap or jazz either. They are just playing to the younger crowd.
                            You got it. I like a broad range of country music but this current garbage they are putting out is just terrible. There is nothing "country" about it. Most of those singing and listening have never plowed a field, worked with their hands or spent more than 10 collective minutes in discomfort their entire lives. And, IF I HEAR ONE MORE STUPID SONG ABOUT A TRUCK, I'M GONNA DO SOMETHING STUPID!!!

There's no two ways around it. The music is just bad, Chris Stapleton excluded.

Comment

I don't watch any of this junk. No thanks. I don't care who wears Cinch jeans or any other cowboy wannabe-wear, I'll stick to wearing my Wranglers and listening to old country tunes.

Comment

You forgot growl.

I hate that sing-scream-sing crap.
                                You hate Pantera?

Comment

Working...
                                X