Country Music Awards...an Award Show W/out the Liberal Crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    For many years I was a big part of the "that ain't country" dogpile on this annual thread. I am now at peace with it. I dont get it because I'm not supposed to get it and they don't care if I don't get it. They are making a zillion dollars off people who do get it. Like it or not country music has moved on. I watched the show then listened to "The Best of Marty Robbins" on 8 track to cleanse my palate. I will now go pee in the backyard, shake my fist at the moon and go to bed.
    Well said Country music has moved on........ to something most of the older crowd does not like or recognize and anything close to Country music

Comment

and should have been as

Comment

When did we go from boots and cowboy hats to addias shoes and skinny jeans

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          For many years I was a big part of the "that ain't country" dogpile on this annual thread. I am now at peace with it. I dont get it because I'm not supposed to get it and they don't care if I don't get it. They are making a zillion dollars off people who do get it. Like it or not country music has moved on. I watched the show then listened to "The Best of Marty Robbins" on 8 track to cleanse my palate. I will now go pee in the backyard, shake my fist at the moon and go to bed.

You still have an 8 track that works?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hick Hop has got to go!

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	24490878

Comment

The reason I get "triggered" over it being called country is because it isn't country, nor is it a new evolved form of modern country. It is literally pop and hip hop which is not a new form of music, it has been around for some time and that's the genre of music these new groups are producing. Its a shame these country associations have hijacked the name of country and are applying it to pop and hip hop which sells better to the youth, just call it what it is, NOT COUNTRY.

Comment

What's sad is the people who made the "hick hop" singers famous. The mall cruiser with the lifted f250 on 24s with his starched jeans and bran spankin new square toe cowboy boots lol. He's gone country lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                    What's sad is the people who made the "hick hop" singers famous. The mall cruiser with the lifted f250 on 24s with his starched jeans and bran spankin new square toe cowboy boots lol. He's gone country lmao.
                    Easy midnite, you have a whole dam herd of them dime store cowboys Rollin into H.S. blaring out some Taylor Swift crap looking for ya

Comment

I flipped over just in time to see Shiny White teeth Luke singing to some light bulbs. Then heard, "coming up ______ and Back Street Boys". I turned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Lol......always something wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No joke! Bunch of cry babies around here. For all the Luke Bryan bashing, he made 42 mill last year and bow hunts property that he bought in Kansas. Ya he's not Waylon, but these days no one is. Might as well get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                          Easy midnite, you have a whole dam herd of them dime store cowboys Rollin into H.S. blaring out some Taylor Swift crap looking for ya
                          Come on man............ SHAKE IT OFF!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                            No joke! Bunch of cry babies around here. For all the Luke Bryan bashing, he made 42 mill last year and bow hunts property that he bought in Kansas. Ya he's not Waylon, but these days no one is. Might as well get over it.

Oh he bowhunts?
                            Now I'm a fan.

J/k [emoji23][emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by flinger View Post
                              was telling the wife the same thing. There is nothing country about luke bryan.

fify

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post

42 million...bow hunts....

Oh my, I think I suddenly like his music

So I take it you've never voiced your displeasure over something you didnt like? Hope not, dont want to label you as a crybaby lol.

I watched the awards. Partially for the eye candy (talking about the women, not Luke Bryan as some may elude to ), and partially for... well I guess it was just for the women.

Comment

Working...
                                X