No announcement yet.

Boy Scouts: Glad we are almost out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the BOY scouts is for boys, not girls that think there boys, it's pretty darn simple. Im so sick of people saying you need to be tolerate. Yes there is a place to be tolerate, but that doesn't mean that you give of your convictions and principals so someone feels included. Stand up for what you believe in and grow a spine.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      She is NOT doing right by that child. If that child was 14 that would be one thing but 4? 4 year olds also want to be tigers, aliens, space monsters, etc.....

Point is 4 year olds don't know what they want.
      100% agree. This is nothing more than a parent who can't tell their child NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        Leviticus 19, 17-18
        17‘You shall not hate your fellow countryman in your heart; you may surely reprove your neighbor, but shall not incur sin because of him. 18‘You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am the LORD.

Mark 12
        29Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is One Lord, 30and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’e 31The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”

Notice the commandment to love your neighbor as yourself ends with a period. There are no qualifiers on that statement. No if's or but, just a period.
        My comment "What happened to morally straight" is regarding the oath taken by all scouts. Some say morality is subjective to individual interpretation which is convenient for non-believers. For those with Judeo-Christian values we rely on the word of God, revealed to us through the Bible.

Leviticus is very clear in this area of sexual depravity in particular 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

As you quoted 19:18 above I do not interpret "they shall be surely put to death" as an edict for us to hate, or "put to death" sexual deviants rather Gods judgement will be upon them and he will handle it. However, I can't ignore the fact that it is considered by God to be an abomination and I will not accept the LGBT lifestyle "choice" as the new normal.

Like minded people with similar beliefs and faith based moral values have the right to associate with one another and form organizations like BSA with those same values as stated in the Scout Oath and Law to the exclusion of those that do not share the same values.

Pauls letter in 2 Corinthians 6:14 reminds us - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Comment

I heard they are changing their name to "it" scouts. That should cover everyone and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
            I can pull up any number of articles that show children have gender identity by 2-3 yrs old and certainly by 4. I have a 2.5 yr old. She is very aware of the difference in boys and girls blah blah blah
            Why? When my kids were that age they could read and right and say their ABC's , but they had know idea boys and girls were different. Children are perfect and innocent, why do some parents feel the need to rob them of that?

Comment

BS of America

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              I like most folks have a pretty staunch opinion about the LGBT movement and the seeming flood of people coming out of the woodwork either identifying as or in support of this as a norm. However, even if it is something I don't agree with I have to look at it from two points of view many folks miss. First I look at it from the point of view of what they can get from the program. I believe it will be positive for them. Second, most young people don't have the violent bias towards it many adults seem to have. Like the electronic/information age they seem to be more comfortable with those issues for the most part. I have been in scouts as an adult since my son was 6. He is nearly 22 and is an eagle scout. Scouts is about teaching self reliance, service to community and leadership. I can read you off the 12 points of the scout law if you like. It's not about segregation or rejection based on someone's personal bias. Those young people need solid youth/peer leadership and caring adult involvement in their lives regardless of the inner challenges they face. They will grow up into citizens who need the same skills to navigate life the the most manly of sons will need. And the influence of good God fearing adult mentors is a pretty good step towards that.
              Well put BUT, I can not support the BSOA and have not since the first go round with the lgbt community. I have given in a hand full of times and donated to a few little guys out and about but this put an end to it. I can no longer support these kind of decisions in our nation our state or our social groups.

Comment

I should have never opened the link. PC and liberalism has gone too far. We are now being forced to accept mental illness as if it was normal. My son will not take part in Cub Scouts if there is a Gay scoutmaster, or transgender participants. You can't learn to be a man from those who have identity issues. If that ruffles your feathers, then suck it up.

Comment

Bsa

Originally posted by in-yo-grill View Post
                  hopefully citizens of american will take a stand and stop supporting organizations that give into the liberal bullying. They, liberals, preach tolerance but have none themselves. Totally hypocritical in the way they live. Do as i say not as i do.
                  amen

Comment

It's a shame to see mental illness not only go untreated, but being celebrated. It's a shame to see a once-great organization like BSA being systematically ruined by the insane PC crowd too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      It's a shame to see mental illness not only go untreated, but being celebrated. It's a shame to see a once-great organization like BSA being systematically ruined by the insane PC crowd too.
                      I was both a cub scout and a boy scout. I was also an Assistant Scout Master for Troop 60. I miss the outings and the molding of young minds. I learned a lot from the scouts. Its a shame that my son may not have the opportunity for the same experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        I should have never opened the link. PC and liberalism has gone too far. We are now being forced to accept mental illness as if it was normal. My son will not take part in Cub Scouts if there is a Gay scoutmaster, or transgender participants. You can't learn to be a man from those who have identity issues. If that ruffles your feathers, then suck it up.
                        AMEN!!!!! Speak it loud and proud

Anyone lost in themselve with no God is not a leader IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                          Well isn't that PC.
                          Is it PC or his opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            What scares me is if we accept this deviance as "normal" how long will it be before pedophile behavior is also "normal ".

Gary
                            When homosexual couples were allowed to marry they cried that it was a win for love because they had always been homosexuals, aka born that way. Pedophiles are now using that same argument. They say that they are born attracted to children. Those who love bestiality are also saying that it is their choice to engage in this deviant behavior as it is who they are. Incest is picking up in momentum too. There was a mother and son suing for the right to marry not too long ago. This is all in the book of revelation. It's happening right before our eyes.

Comment

You are correct SG.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                When homosexual couples were allowed to marry they cried that it was a win for love because they had always been homosexuals, aka born that way. Pedophiles are now using that same argument. They say that they are born attracted to children. Those who love bestiality are also saying that it is their choice to engage in this deviant behavior as it is who they are. Incest is picking up in momentum too. There was a mother and son suing for the right to marry not too long ago. This is all in the book of revelation. It's happening right before our eyes.
                                Right before our eyes is the truth..It is a very sad world we live in

I am so glad Trump won and not Hillary. It woulda kept the slide going longer if Hillary won

Comment

Working...
                                X