Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave View Post
    Leviticus 19, 17-18

17‘You shall not hate your fellow countryman in your heart; you may surely reprove your neighbor, but shall not incur sin because of him. 18‘You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am the LORD.

Mark 12

29Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is One Lord, 30and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’e 31The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”

Notice the commandment to love your neighbor as yourself ends with a period. There are no qualifiers on that statement. No if's or but, just a period.

Uh oh..., now you did it, lol...

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
      are you an actual psychiatrist or just self identifying as one?

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
        Uh oh..., now you did it, lol...
        I welcome opinion. However, those who have opinions that are accepting of sin do not know God's word, or at least, they are willfully ignorant of it's intent. God abhors sin. Jesus has no love of sin. Jesus does not condone sin, or openly invite it to stay. There are many instances where Jesus invited sinners in, but he told them to go and Sin no more. You cannot associate with sin and call yourself righteous. To be righteous you must denounce the sin. Who openly invites a thief into their home? Who openly associates with homosexuals and teach their children that its ok? That is what you do when you accept the sinner while in the act. I have taught my son to love, and he does. However, he knows that homosexuality and transgender ideation is wrong. I also think that it is abysmal for a same sex couple to adopt. Many articles and books have been written regarding it and how it negatively affects a child's growth. When my son was little he would grab a doll just like any other toy. They don't know any better at an early age. By the time he was two, I had already started teaching him that boys don't play with dolls. It is a parents job to help create their child's identity. That is why God made a man and a woman, so that the child could benefit from the strengths of both genders. There is no substitute for the traditional family. None.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          I welcome opinion. However, those who have opinions that are accepting of sin do not know God's word, or at least, they are willfully ignorant of it's intent. God abhors sin. Jesus has no love of sin. Jesus does not condone sin, or openly invite it to stay. There are many instances where Jesus invited sinners in, but he told them to go and Sin no more. You cannot associate with sin and call yourself righteous. To be righteous you must denounce the sin. Who openly invites a thief into their home? Who openly associates with homosexuals and teach their children that its ok? That is what you do when you accept the sinner while in the act. I have taught my son to love, and he does. However, he knows that homosexuality and transgender ideation is wrong. I also think that it is abysmal for a same sex couple to adopt. Many articles and books have been written regarding it and how it negatively affects a child's growth. When my son was little he would grab a doll just like any other toy. They don't know any better at an early age. By the time he was two, I had already started teaching him that boys don't play with dolls. It is a parents job to help create their child's identity. That is why God made a man and a woman, so that the child could benefit from the strengths of both genders. There is no substitute for the traditional family. None.

Preach it brother!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            When homosexual couples were allowed to marry they cried that it was a win for love because they had always been homosexuals, aka born that way. Pedophiles are now using that same argument. They say that they are born attracted to children. Those who love bestiality are also saying that it is their choice to engage in this deviant behavior as it is who they are. Incest is picking up in momentum too. There was a mother and son suing for the right to marry not too long ago. This is all in the book of revelation. It's happening right before our eyes.
            36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,e but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. 39And they were oblivious, until the flood came and swept them all away. So will be the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

42Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day on which your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known in which watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44For this reason, you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.

Genesis 5
            5Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them." 8But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

9These are [the records of] the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his time; Noah walked with God. 10Noah became the father of three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

11Now the earth was corrupt in the sight of God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12God looked on the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
            could be coming back any day now

Comment

I hate tall people too

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                The end of the article states that the Boy Scouts supports the LGBT community. I'm good with that.
                Im not

Comment

Boy Scouts: Glad we are almost out

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                  could be coming back any day now

Care to bet? I'll spot you a year....or a decade. I won't last a century to collect.
                  Last edited by Vermin93; 02-01-2017, 07:58 PM.

Comment

My nephews were in Boy Scouts and switched to Trail Life when the scouts started pushing their queer agenda. I also know several leaders in the local trail life group and all are great people. It's pathetic that the queers are trying to indoctrinate kids younger and younger now so that ppl will become apathetic to it. And of all places you wouldn't expect to see it TBH surprises me with the amount of tolerance for homos also.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                      Im not
                      Me neither. But I support kids.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                        Care to bet? I'll spot you a year....or a decade. I won't last a century to collect.
                        Shove off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                          ....when the scouts started pushing their queer agenda.
                          .....queers are trying to indoctrinate kids younger
                          .....TBH surprises me with the amount of tolerance for homos also.

Wow

Comment

Why does the world have to march to beat of a very very small percentage of the squeaky wheels?? I just don't understand it, people are afraid of being insensitive, my thoughts and beliefs are mine, like it or not. Every since we started giving out the participation trophies it has been all down hill. Famous quote: if everyone is a winner, no one is a winner. Winning is an accomplishment not an entitlement. Face it, we are not all the same, we do not all think the same, act the same, look the same, etc. If a group wants to be together, regardless of who or what they are, no one should be able to force the group to allow someone in just because they feel "left out or discriminated against", as far as private groups anyway. We are raising a generation of very weak minded individuals with very thin skin. Sorry for the rant.....

Comment

Well...

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              Right before our eyes is the truth..It is a very sad world we live in

I am so glad Trump won and not Hillary. It woulda kept the slide going longer if Hillary won
                              Sorry Bud, Trump is very pro LGBT. Hopefully he won't forget which platform he ran on.

Comment

Heres your first.

Comment

Working...
                                X