No announcement yet.

2017 TBH cyclists thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Amistad level up? Always wanted to ride that area.

Comment

Anybody looking to get/upgrade their road bike

I have had my road bike for two years, but there is a shiny new one at the shop that I have my eye on. I want to transition to more of a gravel bike than a full on road bike. Before I can do that, I will need to sell my current ride. Its a Giant Defy Advanced 2, carbon, 105 mechanicals, and disc brakes. If anyone is interested PM me.
      Thanks,

Comment

Did anyone ride the Hotter Than Hell 100? The Preacherman and I rode 49.8 miles before he pushed me down and ran over me at 24 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Again this year I have failed at making riding into a routine . Yesterday, I rode a bit and it felt really good other than my burning legs and lungs but what else should I expect when I don't ride much. Here is a pic from the ride. I am glad I ran out of road and had to turn back or I might still be out there passed out somewhere Bad pic but the park road ends in Lake Amistad.
          I remember that bridge. I flew under it on the flight simulator at Laughlin AFB last summer.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
            did anyone ride the hotter than hell 100? The preacherman and i rode 49.8 miles before he pushed me down and ran over me at 24 mph.
            Bawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw!! !

Comment

I have been too busy with kid activities to ride. It seems like they have something just about every day

Comment

I've been slacking lately since Harvey that I haven't been able to get back into it lately, I'm right at 3,600 miles on Strava and ain't going to make my goal of 6,000 miles for the year.

Comment

Working...
                X