X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap. Glad you're ok

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't worry about a little sweat on your pistol. Your lucky they showed their intentions while it was in reach. I'm glad it worked out. Good job listening to your gut. Hug your family tonight and give thanks to God.

Comment

Glad you're alright man

Comment

That's about like Brandon's deal im Sweetwater, but up close and personal and multiplied by 2!
          You never know when you're gonna need that heater!

Comment

Wow glad your ok.

Comment

Well done. Been in a similar deal once myself. It does get the blood racing.

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
                Before dinner I had been out back in the barn finishing up the cedar chest I built her, I had put my 40 in my door pocket so I wouldn't sweat all over it. I left it in there when I came into eat. We live in the frigging country and never have felt unsafe out here.
                For about a year now I have worn a 44mag revolver on my belt the entire time I am at our place in Pleasanton.
                One, because I could jump a hog anywhere out there that needs shootin', but also, somebody could be out there up to no good.
                Better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

Comment

Crazy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just spoke to the sheriffs office, still haven't found them yet. Gonna be a long night tonight. We are locked and loaded at the Fox place tonight.
                    Just grateful the only legalities I have to do is go give a statement and not having to go in front of a grand jury.
                    Called my lawyer and he is going with me just to cover my a...

Comment

Scary stuff!! Glad you are ok!!

Comment

Man that just shows the insanity of the public. Glad they didn't pull pistols and end in a gun fight.

Comment

I drive my 2 year old around the neighborhood after lunch before his nap. One day a shady guy was hanging around. When I came back to that street a few minutes later, there were 6 cop cars. You never know... But sometimes your gut does.

Comment

Glad you're OK. Now, I know you've just learned a valuable lesson, but you should have listened to your instinct the moment a stranger in the middle of nowhere knocked on your door asking for a ride and leaving your wife/family alone. The moment the 2nd individual showed up without the 1st person informing you of him, that red flag should have been knocking sense into you.

Comment

Glad you were prepared. Could have been much worse.

I may have missed it, but why exactly was the sheriff chasing them for the previous hour?

Comment

Glad you reacted well and are okay. Any idea why the pair are the subject of a manhunt?

Comment

Working...
                                X