No announcement yet.

Just pulled my pistol on a guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife said she felt uneasy and had lifted the shade so she could see out , when she seen the other guy at the end of the drive she said she went cold and started out the door but I pulled off to fast.
    When she seen me come flying back In the drive and jump out to lock the gate she knew something bad had happened.

Comment

Glad to hear things turned out well for you. Like the others have said, God was watching you. My wife wonders why I carry sometimes, gonna have her read your post.

Comment

It's a shame when you try to do right and the other guy(s) have ill will against you planned. You just can't be too careful anymore, glad things worked out. Good thing you were prepared. Good lesson for all.

Comment

Originally posted by JCG View Post
          Glad to hear things turned out well for you. Like the others have said, God was watching you. My wife wonders why I carry sometimes, gonna have her read your post.
          Before dinner I had been out back in the barn finishing up the cedar chest I built her, I had put my 40 in my door pocket so I wouldn't sweat all over it. I left it in there when I came into eat. We live in the frigging country and never have felt unsafe out here.

Comment

Wow, that could have been really bad. Glad you're ok.

Comment

That's one way to jump your adrenalin. Glad everything worked out. It's aggrivating, you try and do something kind and get that in return.

Comment

That INTERNAL 6th Sense is what separates the victims from non victims in our society! Sorry you had endure that mess but very happy all ended safe.

Comment

Half an hour ago I had enough adrenaline pumping to run a marathon but now I'm crashing and feel like i did run a marathon, LOL . I had to take another blood pressure pill too.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    That INTERNAL 6th Sense is what separates the victims from non victims in our society! Sorry you had endure that mess but very happy all ended safe.
                    This. My wife calls me paranoid....I call me "ready". On more than one occasion that has separated us from a potential bad deal. Gotta trust that gut.

Comment

Glad your ok.

Going to show my wife this. She is always asking why I want the front gate closed even when we are here and why I always answer the door with a gun in hand.

Comment

Scary stuff.. Glad u r ok

Comment

Glad you and yours are safe and you didn't have to pull the trigger.

Comment

Sad that you can't trust anyone these days. I would help anyone that really needed it but just don't trust strangers anymore. I would of answered the door and asked them to leave my property before even giving them a ride.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

I think you handled it perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X