No announcement yet.

Just pulled my pistol on a guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading this and the post by Brandon, I made the decision it was time to get the CHL. Filled out application, scheduled finger prints and sceduled CHL class 8-14-16. This world is getting too weird to not have it when you need it or at least the peace to know it is there if you do need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Glad you are okay but the days of me giving anybody a ride are over. Well unless she looks like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's the kind of hitchhiker you have to be scared of. They'll rob you blind and kill you slowly. If they stay around long enough and they can con you into buying a wedding ring. Have your pistol ready if you see one of those.

Comment

Like many, a knock on my door particularly at night will be met with an "equalizer" ready to go! Dangerous situation you and your family survived, it obviously could have been a much different outcome if you were not prepared. Tell your guardian Angel THANKS!

Comment

Happy you are okay.

Comment

Glad you had your 40 when you needed it. Really glad you didn't have to use it.

Comment

This is a dang good reason that we should all be armed! Glad you were packing heat.

Comment

Cell phones help people get gas 99% of the time. If someone shows up at your place saying they ran out of gas 99% of the time watch out..

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
                  They where looking for them for assault on each other and then they received a call from one of their wives that one was going to try and kill the other.
                  Sheriff deputy said it all boils down to both being meth heads and one caught the other sleeping with his wife.

There's a whole nuther world out there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMEC View Post
                    After reading this and the post by Brandon, I made the decision it was time to get the CHL. Filled out application, scheduled finger prints and sceduled CHL class 8-14-16. This world is getting too weird to not have it when you need it or at least the peace to know it is there if you do need it.
                    Good decision.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X