Just pulled my pistol on a guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kmiles84 View Post
    Sad that you can't trust anyone these days. I would help anyone that really needed it but just don't trust strangers anymore. I would of answered the door and asked them to leave my property before even giving them a ride.
    This.

Comment

Glad you were prepared as things are going from bad to worse with the idiots we have in as "leaders".

Comment

Glad it worked out for you

Comment

Well done! We have those senses for a reason.

Comment

Good job......

Comment

Glad you made it out safe! Watch your back brother...

Comment

Way to be prepared. I don't know why in this day and age that we have to be ready like that but this world has gone in complete reverse from where we should be as a society. It's a kill or be killed world more than it has ever been in the last 100 yrs. people like that have more rights than the people who fight to be civil.

Comment

you did well,,, were i live i doubt i would have given them a ride, that means i would have to leave the wife alone,,, not gonna do that, but over the last year she understands why i don't take chances

Comment

I tell him what happened including the pistol incident, his response was should have shot his useless a....
                    God bless Texas!

If somebody came to my door with that ask, I'd have told him to call Uber and get a ride, closed the door fast and gone for my home gun. You were far too kind to offer to drive him somewhere if he truly was in need.

My knees would be knocking still.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                      God bless Texas!

If somebody came to my door with that ask, I'd have told him to call Uber and get a ride, closed the door fast and gone for my home gun. You were far too kind to offer to drive him somewhere if he truly was in need.

My knees would be knocking still.
                      That's the thing though, we live in the middle of nowhere and it's not unusual for people to break down and need help.
                      We live at the bottom of a hill so when it snows or gets icy we are always having to help people out.
                      I'm usually on full alert but when I'm home I feel too comfortable and let my guard down. Those days are over for sure.

Comment

Man that's crazy!

Comment

Dang!! Good job, glad you were able to pull when you needed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

glad you and the wife are okay. That’d be enough to keep me up for the rest of the night

Comment

That's nuts man. Glad y'all are okay. It would be hard living with having to take someone's life, even some morons like that

Comment

Stay vigilent

Comment

Working...
                                X