Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can just order 12 blinds direct from Maveric. Save $ by cutting out the middle man.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
      You can just order 12 blinds direct from Maveric. Save $ by cutting out the middle man.
      Have you compared prices from Brush to Bay and Maverick's website? From what I see comparing the 2, the middle man as you refer to them is WAY cheaper than from the mfg. That is unless I am missing something.

Comment

We ARE cheaper . Look at their MSRP. Thanks!

Comment

From my count even Dallas doesn't have enough to make a shipment of 6 much less 12. We are only at 4 or maybe 5 units, see below.

I still don't see this happening.

Sharp stick = 1
          Bowtech32 = 1 maybe 2 not sure yet
          Ksbowhunter = 1
          JThoele = 1 (he wanted futher south or east but indicated plano wasn't out of question)

I'm out unless something changes in terms of delivery or shipping options. The original price of $629 went up to $741 after taxes and shipping. We still don't know cost of shipping just six units but I doubt they get any cheaper. I really wish I lived closer to Brush to Bay so I could just hop over and pick one up, But it is, what it is.
          Last edited by sharpstick; 06-01-2016, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
            Since your a dealer what are you selling them for?

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick View Post
              From my count even Dallas doesn't have enough to make a shipment of 6 much less 12. We are only at 4 or maybe 5 units, see below.

I still don't see this happening.

Sharp stick = 1
              Bowtech32 = 1 maybe 2 not sure yet
              Ksbowhunter = 1
              JThoele = 1 (he wanted futher south or east but indicated plano wasn't out of question)

I'm out unless something changes in terms of delivery or shipping options. The original price of $629 went up to $741 after taxes and shipping. We still don't know cost of shipping just six units but I doubt they get any cheaper. I really wish I lived closer to Brush to Bay so I could just hop over and pick one up, But it is, what it is.
              I agree, I was hopeful we could get them at the original price, but sounds like ordering a half batch would jack up the the price too much

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                I agree, I was hopeful we could get them at the original price, but sounds like ordering a half batch would jack up the the price too much
                Yes because then Maverick pays bulk freight shipping which the customer pays.

Same thing when I ordered my mass order of Redneck stands.

Comment

Originally posted by JThoele View Post
                  I'm an hour east of Dallas on I-20, somewhere more south than Plano would be preferable and more ideal for me personally.
                  Im in Edgewood, im in for a 6', willing to pick up in Dallas area or somewhere closer if possible lol. Let me know if we can help each other out.

Comment

I have access to a truck and gooseneck, not sure how many i could get on it but could make a run if worth the money. Not sure how many are wanted in our area. Just a thought.

Comment

Guess this isn't going to happen. Sure do need one of these, especially at that price.

Comment

Problem is you ask a question about price and shipping for 6 6 footers to a location with a Zip Code and no answer. Guess they are too busy or do not need the business. All they say is we need payment before shipping and I understand that, but I ain't sending nothing until I know a final price.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowe View Post
                          I would be in for one 6 footer in the Lubbock area if anyone else is intetested.
                          X2 on a lubbock delivery.

Comment

We have 2 that want blinds in Lubbock, I may take 4 and give us 6, but I cannot get an answer on total costs to Lubbock for 6 each 6 footers. guess they are too busy or do not need the business. Not good in my book to ignore questions about shipping costs and such from a company that says they want the business. I will probably not get an answer due to my questioning about their business practices on the interweb.

Comment

What the height and diameter of the six and five?

Comment

Diameter on the 5 is 5' and the 6 is 6', but do not know the height. Cannot get any questions answered from them. Wanting to buy some but not without the questions answered.

Comment

Working...
                                X