Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Maverick Blinds Sale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim, got my six 6' Maverick Blinds in today. Man those things look huge! Everything was fine and I cannot wait to get mine set up.
    Thanks for your help and the fine customer service!

Comment

Thank you very much for your business. Yes they are huge that's for sure...lol. Let me know if you ever need anything else.

Comment

Picked up 4 blinds today. I don't know when I will get them put out in this heat but hope to do it soon.

Tim,
        Thanks for the great service today.

Comment

Scott,
          I might be interested in one, possibly two.
          I have hunted a 6' turtle and 8' Krivoman. I'm not familiar with these so I need to research the bigger one for sure.

Comment

12Ring, they look like very nice and very big blinds. If you want to come look or want one, let me know. If you want 1 or 2, I would be willing to meet half way for a delivery/halfway TBH Express. I will be selling the ones I do not want for exactly the price I paid for them to be delivered to my trailer, $779.40

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by Rockin' G Ranch View Post
              Picked up 4 blinds today. I don't know when I will get them put out in this heat but hope to do it soon.

Tim,
              Thanks for the great service today.
              I appreciate your business. It was a pleasure getting to visit with both of you!

Comment

where can a guy find one of the 6 shooters this time of year? Anyone that order bulk have an extra 1 or 2?

Comment

BRUSH and BAY
                  Call Tim 361-649-2473

Comment

Working...
                  X