X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just following.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      Diameter on the 5 is 5' and the 6 is 6', but do not know the height. Cannot get any questions answered from them. Wanting to buy some but not without the questions answered.
      Let me know if you find out details. I might can get more together to set up a new lease.

Comment

Have any of you tried calling them during business hours? They are a business after all. They may not have time to check the green screen every hour. See if you can't get an answer over the phone. If that doesn't work, then maybe I can understand all the bashing that's been going on. But give them a call first. Benefit of the doubt.

Comment

We have 2 that want blinds in Lubbock, I may take 4 and give us 6, but I cannot get an answer on total costs to Lubbock for 6 each 6 footers. guess they are too busy or do not need the business. Not good in my book to ignore questions about shipping costs and such from a company that says they want the business. I will probably not get an answer due to my questioning about their business practices on the interweb.
          No one is or have been ignored about this. I've been bombarded with questions about these so bear with me. I can have 6 shipped to Lubbock for $720 Each which will include shipping. Keep in mind these retail for $899.99 everywhere else.

Comment

Anyone legitimately wanting orders of these should call. I've gotten several orders already. No one is being ignored intentionally nor will they be. I've posted the store number multiple times. 361-649-2573. Our hours are Tues-Thurs 9a-6p, Frid 9a-5p, Sat 9-3, closed Sunday and Monday.

Comment

Problem is you ask a question about price and shipping for 6 6 footers to a location with a Zip Code and no answer. Guess they are too busy or do not need the business. All they say is we need payment before shipping and I understand that, but I ain't sending nothing until I know a final price.
              I apologize as I am getting many orders for these....$720 each for 6 including shipping.

Comment

Maverick Specs

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender [2878685].jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	24446021
                Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
                Let me know if you find out details. I might can get more together to set up a new lease.
                Here are the Maverick blind specs.

Comment

Maverick Specs

Originally posted by takarge View Post
                  What the height and diameter of the six and five?
                  I apologize for the delay in response.
                  Attached Files

Comment

thank you!

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
                    Have any of you tried calling them during business hours? They are a business after all. They may not have time to check the green screen every hour. See if you can't get an answer over the phone. If that doesn't work, then maybe I can understand all the bashing that's been going on. But give them a call first. Benefit of the doubt.
                    Thank you! I appreciate the understanding and respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush to Bay View Post
                      Thank you! I appreciate the understanding and respect.

Now I have a question that isnt covered in the specs...

When it says 6ft diameter... Is that inside? Or is that from the edge of the 2" flange?

Reason I'm asking is I already have a 6x6 platform in using. And I'm trying to see if the flange will hang off the platform or if it will stay on.

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
                        Now I have a question that isnt covered in the specs...

When it says 6ft diameter... Is that inside? Or is that from the edge of the 2" flange?

Reason I'm asking is I already have a 6x6 platform in using. And I'm trying to see if the flange will hang off the platform or if it will stay on.
                        That will be inside diameter. I just measured one of the two 5 shooters I have and they are 5 foot inside diameter.

Comment

Some of you guys are very disappointing. This is a business man who sponsors this site, thankfully. But because he is a businessman, he cannot sit on TexasBowhunter.com all day long to answer questions.

He has listed his phone number for any questions (more than once), please use it instead of bashing him on here for running his business and not sitting on the internet all day.

GEEZ! I am stunned after reading this thread.

Sorry Brush to Bay...our members sometimes get a little anxious and forget their manners.

Comment

Yes, I may have made some remarks that may have ben out of place, but he answered some of the request rapidly so I thought maybe. And yes I have owned more than one business and had to answer phones, emails and such so I am familiar with the problems. I apologize for my remarks, I di not to offend or pose problems for Tim at Brush to Bay outfitters.

That being said, I called Brush to Bay Outfitters at 3:01 this afternoon and Mr Tim Layton, returned my call immediately (they close at 3 and he was not at the shop) and gave me all the information I needed to know and I will be hooking up with him on Tuesday morning to get 6 of those Maverick blinds shipped to me here in Lubbock. Now that is service returning a phone call AFTER HOURS on a Saturday. Tim, thank you for your call and I will talk to you on Tuesday morning.

Again, I apologize for any remarks that have offended anyone. Sorry Mary.

Comment

Yes, I may have made some remarks that may have ben out of place, but he answered some of the request rapidly so I thought maybe. And yes I have owned more than one business and had to answer phones, emails and such so I am familiar with the problems. I apologize for my remarks, I di not to offend or pose problems for Tim at Brush to Bay outfitters.

That being said, I called Brush to Bay Outfitters at 3:01 this afternoon and Mr Tim Layton, returned my call immediately (they close at 3 and he was not at the shop) and gave me all the information I needed to know and I will be hooking up with him on Tuesday morning to get 6 of those Maverick blinds shipped to me here in Lubbock. Now that is service returning a phone call AFTER HOURS on a Saturday. Tim, thank you for your call and I will talk to you on Tuesday morning.

Again, I apologize for any remarks that have offended anyone. Sorry Mary.

Forgiven, and thank you!

Comment

Just a reminder to everyone,this was a sale for the month of May. If we haven't already spoken via phone, email, or PM; I apologize as the ad is done. I am, however, gonna leave the pricing at $699.99 for the 5 shooter and $749.99 for the 6 shooter for the time being. Please call , email, or PM if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X