This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
    If sharp stick wants 6 of them and it is ok with him, I can pick it up wherever he wants to ship it to.
    His post said he wanted "a six" as in six shooter model I believe and not 6 blinds. Might want to make sure before you order.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      His post said he wanted "a six" as in six shooter model I believe and not 6 blinds. Might want to make sure before you order.
      Whoops I need to read closer haha

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
        I'm trying to nail everything down but looks like next Saturday is the day...ill have room for plenty but first come first serve. Please send me a pm. I will ask for some gas money...maybe $40 per person to make this happen. Thanks
        Are u going to drive down and pick then up and meet around Splendora?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm trying to nail everything down but looks like next Saturday is the day...ill have room for plenty but first come first serve. Please send me a pm. I will ask for some gas money...maybe $40 per person to make this happen. Thanks
          Sent you a pm bud

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

The DFW people who wants one, would Plano area be ok? I live in Gainesville so I could pick up any that may want to pickup from me. I know we have 2 blinds that are wanted, anymore that would want one shipped to DFW?

Comment

Correct, I would like "a" as in 1 six foot model. It sounds like his available inventory is limited.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick View Post
                  Correct, I would like "a" as in 1 six foot model. It sounds like his available inventory is limited.
                  His is, but these will be coming directly from Maverick blinds.

Comment

I'm an hour east of Dallas on I-20, somewhere more south than Plano would be preferable and more ideal for me personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                      The DFW people who wants one, would Plano area be ok? I live in Gainesville so I could pick up any that may want to pickup from me. I know we have 2 blinds that are wanted, anymore that would want one shipped to DFW?
                      Plano would work

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
                        Plano would work
                        Sharp stick = 1
                        Bowtech32 = 1 maybe 2 not sure yet
                        Ksbowhunter = 1

Plano area drop so far, JThoele we may have someone pop up to work something out.

Comment

I don't mind bringing a load back to Houston / splendora area for those that are interested.
                          Put me down for 2 (maybe 4) of the 6 footers.

Comment

6' for me please.. Let me know what I need to do

Comment

I've worked out the shipping with Maverick blinds to drop ship to locations that have multiple blinds for delivery. Freight isn't free....but its been minimalized for these orders. Here are the drop shipped prices (to Texas Locations) with the special pricing:

Full Load of 12-6 Shooter Blinds Drop shipped to ONE location: $8898.15.

Orders will need to be paid for in advance before ordered/delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksbowhunter View Post
                                6' for me please.. Let me know what I need to do
                                I kinda asumed a 6, once we get something set in stone we will have to call and make a payment to brush to bay

Comment

Working...
                                X