Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Maverick Blinds Sale!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to nail everything down but looks like next Saturday is the day...ill have room for plenty but first come first serve. Please send me a pm. I will ask for some gas money...maybe $40 per person to make this happen. Thanks

Comment

I want two 6 footers, just need shipping to 75169 or the next option would be a Dallas pick up please.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
        I could use one too but I'm in Splendora. 77372.

Are they in Hallettsville?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        I'm in Hallettsville, Tx. We have them in stock.

Comment

I have two 5 Shooter and 1 6 Shooter in stock. I can also get more. I'm still looking in to how much shipping will be on these. I'll have an answer today.

Comment

How much for shipping to Salado, 76571

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
              What comes on the blind for these prices? I read it comes with the new window seals..

I'm assuming it also comes with all windows?

Door seal?
              Door/window latches?

Just curious if it's plain Jane or has some accessories.

And how long is this deal good for? May not be able to make it down there immediately.
              These are 2016's so they have the new window kits. The windows fold down. All assembly equipment comes with it.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick View Post
                You need to setup a Dallas delivery. I'd take a 6 off you hand..

Or pm me shipped to 75098
                I'm gonna get with Maverick blinds to work out a possible drop ship to your location.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush to Bay View Post
                  I'm gonna get with Maverick blinds to work out a possible drop ship to your location.
                  drop ship to 75009 as well please

Comment

Guys, I think it would be a better deal if all the DFW area guys have 1 drop point. I bet it would save on shipping a bit. I am in the Gainesville area and I would be glad to pick up in DFW and if any guys north of DFW could pick them up from me. Just throughimg that out.

Comment

Sub

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        a lot cheaper then a Krivoman.....very similar design with slightly different windows
                        I'm a huge fan of the plastic blind in general. I own a Maverick and two Blind Turtles. And I've hunted out of Krivomans a few times as well. Yes, the Maverick is the least expensive. I don't knock ANY of them and I do like our Maverick blind. I'm just saying when you compare the thickness of the plastic, the time required to assemble and all of the features, especially the doors, each has it's place in the market and there are good reasons for their relative cost.

Comment

Maverick can drop ship to locations but for orders of multiples at a time. Its not cost effective to drop off ones and twos to individuals. If you wish to pool orders together at one or two drop ship locations , we can do that or you can pick up here. Payments will be required before ordering.

Comment

Sure was nice talking with you Tim! I'll be there first thing tomorrow for that 6 shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush to Bay View Post
                              Maverick can drop ship to locations but for orders of multiples at a time. Its not cost effective to drop off ones and twos to individuals. If you wish to pool orders together at one or two drop ship locations , we can do that or you can pick up here. Payments will be required before ordering.
                              If sharp stick wants 6 of them and it is ok with him, I can pick it up wherever he wants to ship it to.

Comment

I'm ready to get one of these!

Comment

Working...
                                X