First Point Youth Hunt Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started this thread to have a spot for us to communicate about the youth hunt on Oct 16-18.

Will be me and my youngest son Hogan(13)

Ttt

Comment

Bump

Comment

ttt

Comment

Wish I could join y'all, got a few more years. Is the whole ranch youth only that weekend?

Comment

Me and my oldest son Jake (10) will be there!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
              Wish I could join y'all, got a few more years. Is the whole ranch youth only that weekend?

I believe so.

Comment

Heck yea bud

Good luck to Hogan!

I am pretty sure 32drawlength's son got drawn

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                  Heck yea bud

Good luck to Hogan!

I am pretty sure 32drawlength's son got drawn

Thanks, he is super pumped.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Bump

Comment

Yes sir, very fortunate to have a son drawn for this hunt.

We've been practicing simulated/elevated tree stand shots for our upcoming Oklahoma bear hunt 10/1

Comment

Good luck on the bear. My son has been practicing hard as well

Comment

Awesome!! I cannot wait to meet everyone!! I am super excited for the kids!! It is a great opportunity!

My daughter, Hunter (15), will be hunting. She got a doe last year.

Our food this year will be donated and prepared by Vu Nguyen. You will not be dissappointed. He organizes several youth hunts and fishing trips each year for the TGWA. His cooking team just won 1st place with their sausage and chicken gumbo this past weekend at Shrimp Fest in Galveston. I hear that it is going to be on the menu!! The LSBA will also be helping out with some of the food for the weekend.

The only food items that the hunters need to bring are snacks and drinks.

If you have snakeboots that is a bonus. Bring them! Please read First Points Rules, Regulations and Recommendations. It will help your kiddo have a succesful hunt!! These deer are SMART! We still need to touch base with Bo on final details. We have been playing phone tag. You can bring a pop--up, short triipod or build a brush blind. Make sure to bring loppers, you will need to cut brush to camo in. They have some nice deer!

We will have some targets set up for practice. Feel free to bring more!

If you have any questions, please contact me Dena (409) 739-2630 or Bobby (409) 739-1532 or PM us. His username is Bobster.

I am really looking forward to the 2015 First Point Youth Hunt!! It is gonna be fun!!!

Comment

I know we can't wait. All Hogan talks about. He was already practicing for bow season but he's ramped it abt 5 notches. And he's pretty deadly as it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X