First Point Youth Hunt Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son Trey and I will be there.....

did a search to see/find any threads for info. Don't get on here much anymore.

Where is this place at....im starting to think I was wrong thinking Eagle Lake (hr or so from here ) with yall talking 1am and ulvalde area

Comment

dang....I just looked at website- feel stupid now could have sworn I read or saw Eagle Lake. I was like man that's only an hour drive from here We were even debating trying to get one of Treys baseball tournament games in and back during the hunt.

We go through Ulvade going to deer lease, so I know that drive all too well!

Comment

I probably need to bring Treys birth certificate . Kids taller than me now - 14 years old but 6'1 -215

And he loves chasing rabbits

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          I probably need to bring Treys birth certificate . Kids taller than me now - 14 years old but 6'1 -215

And he loves chasing rabbits

He's a beast. Will be a blast for sure. No need for birth certificate. His drivers license or college ID will suffice.
          Last edited by Graysonhogs; 10-02-2015, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

My son will need a new bow before long - His is cranked up all the way and let out all the way now after working with him this weekend.

Comment

If I had not seen Trey grow up, JT, I might have asked to see his birth certificate!! Holy moly, he is getting big!!

First Point is between Uvalde and Eagle Pass.

Comment

Right.... He's come a long ways from my early videos I posted with him in the ground blind at 3 yrs old shooing his bow at "kurkeys" in cotulla

Comment

Bump. Not long now

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      Right.... He's come a long ways from my early videos I posted with him in the ground blind at 3 yrs old shooing his bow at "kurkeys" in cotulla
                      Still my all time favorite video! That boy has grown up, arm wrestled him lately???????ha.

Good luck on the hunt.
                      Rwc

Comment

Ttt

Comment

My son Jake and I will be hitting the road early Friday morning from just east of Houston . He can not be more excited and is practicing everyday! We can't wait to get there with everyone!

Comment

We are leaving out Thursday aft and staying in Uvalde

Comment

Originally posted by Jpenn24 View Post
                              My son Jake and I will be hitting the road early Friday morning from just east of Houston . He can not be more excited and is practicing everyday! We can't wait to get there with everyone!

Do you have an address for the ranch?

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                                Do you have an address for the ranch?
                                I don't have a address, but I do have some directions.

"Take Hwy 90 W to Uvalde. On the west side of Uvalde there is a is a sign to
                                Eagle Pass. This is Hwy 481. Take 481 toward Eagle Pass. 28.8 miles
                                southwest of Uvalde on Hwy 481 is a blue pipe gate on the southeast side of
                                the highway with 6 white arrowheads. Go through the gate and to the camp."

Hope this helps.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X