No announcement yet.

Couples that hunt together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend and I hunt together and I love it. We have been dating for 3 years now when we first started she had mever killed anything now she is hooked. Killed a bigger whitetail than I did this year! Lol and shes definately told me about it also. But i did kill a good muley lol

Comment

We always hunt together, the only time she stays home is when I'm duck hunting. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

My wife has hunted with me since we started dating 26yrs ago..We have 2 boys 14 and 16, and we all Hunt together..The boys think its cool to have a Mother that hunts..They take turns sitting with Kelly in case she needs help dragging something..
        Attached Files

Comment

Very awesome thread. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
            My wife has zero desire to hunt but I am trying to help the next generation....all 3 of my girls hunt.

-john
            That's me, got my girls going and they love it.

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
            No, and no thank you. Hunting is my time to get away.
            That's me as well, we love our hobbies, but not together. She don't hunt with me and I don't go make up shopping with her!

Comment

Here

Comment

Been rifle and bowhunting together since we started dating in 04....been married 9 yrs and still huntin together

Comment

Present

Comment

Mine enjoys hunting with me. When we first met, she was really gungho about it. Its died off a little, but she still enjoys it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here. She had her own shotgun when I met her but only shot clays. Since we met, we've done rifle/shotgun hunting and just the past Christmas she has gotten into bow hunting. Time line was about 4 years

Comment

mine loves to bowfish, but she isn't into hunting. I dont see it as a problem for me though, because if she were into hunting, we would be broke!!!

Comment

We do. First animal I ever killed was with a bow. First deer I ever shot was with my bow. We manage our place. Protein up feeders probably 2-3 times a week with our 9 month daughter in tow. I went from coming from a non-hunting family to being able to recognize individual bucks out in a field at a distance. Velvet growth is my favorite time of year. Most the deer we have 4-6 year photographic history on them. I love to learn about deer & it means more to me to grow a big deer on our own place. Haven't shot a booner but have had a lot of fun.

Comment

I haven't killed a buck in 3yrs lol. been guiding her, I love to see her succeed, I think I get more jacked when she kills a deer than when I do.

Comment

Nope. Sometimes I wish she did, but Ill settle for our daughter being interested

Comment

My girlfriend and I have been hunting together since we started dating but when she transferred to Texas Tech I got her hooked on duck hunting. Before we started dating she was huge into big game but now all we hardly do is hunts ducks and/or geese. Here is a blog she wrote the other day for the company she works for, Prois.

Comment

Working...
                                X