No announcement yet.

Couples that hunt together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here...love spending time in the woods with my wife. I enjoy seeing the excitement on here face more than anything

Comment

Here!! Me and my wife have been hunting together since weve been married, 20 years, never killed anything big but it's been fun!!

Comment

My wife actually got me into hunting. Lol she didn't know it was going to turn into a full on addiction. Haha she hunts with me a few times a yr now

Comment

I let my wife tag along from time to time.

Comment

Here. Great hunting partner.
            She has really learned to estimate the
            Bucks age on the hoof.
            But I still like the occasion "all men" trips

BP

Comment

Here! For the past 15 years! Heck I'm the one who got him to switch to bowhunting. We occasionally go without the other one but mainly our of necessity when one or the other has to stay home to take one of the kids to an activity on the weekend. I suppose I'll let him answer the question about whether he wants me there or not...
              Last edited by nursejenn; 04-23-2015, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Here as well. It took several years to get her hunting but she enjoys it now and I love having her there with me. I have been with her for her first deer and her first buck and those are memories I will never forget.

Comment

I tried to get my wife to hunt but after her first time getting in a pop up with me she won't even go into the woods. A group of hogs came in from behind us and plowed over us. We didn't get hurt but she cried for about 3 hours.

Comment

Here! My wife and I have hunted and fished together for the last six years. It doesn't feel right when she can't go now!!

Comment

She's hunted with me for the 20 years we've been together. Now that my daughter's are into it I would say I hunt maybe 5% or less of the times we go out. I get more out of taking my wife and daughters.

Comment

My wife has zero desire to hunt but I am trying to help the next generation....all 3 of my girls hunt.

-john

Comment

No, and no thank you. Hunting is my time to get away.

Comment

Some of our best memories were spent in a deer stand together!

Comment

Last 4 or 5 years she has really gotten into hunting. Love sharing the passion with her but as mentioned earlier she's killing bigger deer than me now!

Honestly between her and my 2 oldest boys, they do all the shooting now. I've become the guide, but am finding that's ok too.
                              Attached Files

Comment

No, and I'm ok with it. Tried to get her into it when we first met. She didn't care for it, and I realized how much more it was going to cost. She supports me & encourages me to go and I'm fine with that. I do like when she goes and hangs out at camp occasionally.

Comment

Working...
                                X