Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt.....for later

Comment

Hey guys, I have a eagle talon 12 from dicks sporting goods and I am having the hardest time finding a rack or milk crate that I can put in the rear storage area that fits. I was wondering if anyone else uses the same yak as mine and if so what have you done to be able to carry more stuff while fishing. I would like to be able to carry a small ice chest as well as a small storage box/crate that I can also attach a few rod holders to. Any ideas that you kayaking experts can give would be great appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe a 5 gallon bucket cut to desired height idk just a guess

Comment

Thanks Jaycar. I had not thought of that idea.

Comment

[ATTACH]794593[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]794594[/ATTACH]

Comment

I am getting ready to post a add on here selling 2 Hobie Mirage Kayak's. If anyone has any interest call me at 713-828-9789 Thanks Guys.

Comment

I am new to the Kayak game. What is used to fasten stuff to the plastic that will hold up?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris1962 View Post
                  I am getting ready to post a add on here selling 2 Hobie Mirage Kayak's. If anyone has any interest call me at 713-828-9789 Thanks Guys.

What kayak and year model.... I'm Interested

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                    [ATTACH]794593[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]794594[/ATTACH]

Those are cool! From a drone I'm guessing?

Comment

Hobie Mirage Outback S.U.V. 12ft. Hobie Mirage Sport 10ft. I posted them on the classified section a little bit ago and Neskora is fixing to download the pics. $1200.00 each with some new parts never used a sail and a beach dolley.

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
                        Those are cool! From a drone I'm guessing?

Yessir, my phantom 3 advanced

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                          Yessir, my phantom 3 advanced

That's awesome. Ever filmed any fish on the line with it? As in you (or I guess it'd have to be someone fishing with you) while fighting the fish? Bet that'd be some great footage

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
                            That's awesome. Ever filmed any fish on the line with it? As in you (or I guess it'd have to be someone fishing with you) while fighting the fish? Bet that'd be some great footage

No sir, never have..... Yet...

Comment

No sir, never have..... Yet...

B sweet to see fish blow up on some top water followed by a massive hook set all while standing n the yak

Comment

Originally posted by bownutone View Post
                                I am new to the Kayak game. What is used to fasten stuff to the plastic that will hold up?

Tri pedaled rivets and pad eyes work good, there is also specialty well nuts with rubber grommets for areas you need a bolt but can't hold a nut inside hard to reach areas of the hull.

Comment

Working...
                                X