Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many kayak fisherman/women do we have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
    Guadalupe River & Padre Island National Seashore - that's where I yak

Nice rod. Funny saying that to a man. LOL. What kind is it if you don't mind me asking? Did you make it?

Comment

just PM'd Heron about making a groupme(group texting app) for DFW yak fishers. Then we can get on it and whenever your thinking about going somewhere you could throw a text out and see if anyone wants to go.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBow25 View Post
        just PM'd Heron about making a groupme(group texting app) for DFW yak fishers. Then we can get on it and whenever your thinking about going somewhere you could throw a text out and see if anyone wants to go.
        that's a cool idea! I'm in!

Comment

This will be year 12 for us, we prefer the South Llano between Junction and Telegraph, Guadeloupe Bass, Black Bass and Rio Grande Perch.

Comment

My truck is in the shop but I might be getting it back by the weekend, so Saturday may be iffy for me. If I do fish, I'll be fishing Waco.
            no prob think i may try n check out the log jam hope its not to wet. let me know tho i can make a drive to waco.

just PM'd Heron about making a groupme(group texting app) for DFW yak fishers. Then we can get on it and whenever your thinking about going somewhere you could throw a text out and see if anyone wants to go
            in like sin!

This will be year 12 for us, we prefer the South Llano between Junction and Telegraph, Guadeloupe Bass, Black Bass and Rio Grande Perch.
            Law are your enter and exit points private prop. or public? I know I will never be able to go on the devils river, but this seems more plausible. Would you mind sharing a little more info?

Comment

For all you yakers. I saw a thread about a Bass ProShop FS12T yesterday. I looked them up online and I saw three that were FS12T, FS12, and FS128T. They all look the same to me but range from $549 to $749. Just curious if any of y'all had experience with them or what the difference in them is?

Comment

full draw looks like a good one,but it just depends what you want to do looks very stable. I have a emotion stealth its only a 11 footer and 52lbs i dont need a big one cause i need to carry it some times so it cant be to big, i also dont have to fight large waves or heavy surf. I guess it depends on how you fish i may b wrong. some one els may have some words of wisdom.

Comment

I used to Yak-fish Solo quite often when the boys were younger ...Now we usually are busy with Baseball and Football Camps..I thought of upgrading my Yak and giving my cheap Pelican to my 15yr old son..Anybody else have a Teenager they fish with in the DFW area??

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                    I used to Yak-fish Solo quite often when the boys were younger ...Now we usually are busy with Baseball and Football Camps..I thought of upgrading my Yak and giving my cheap Pelican to my 15yr old son..Anybody else have a Teenager they fish with in the DFW area??
                    If you want to sell the Pelican, keep me in mind.

Comment

I have been too busy with the move and new job but I will make time soon, I'm thinking next Monday or Tuesday somewhere in the Lampasas area, anybody want to try and find some whites? I am addicted to yak fishing, here is my ride

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
                        wild hair care to take me out Saturday to catch some whites??

staplehawk i took my dog with me once and i will never take him again, he bailed and flipped us, it was also in December!!
                        Hahah! That'll wake ya up in the morning. She's really good. All that BMC wants to do is be by me. 3 days ago she saved me from a pretty close rattlesnake bite too. I owe a girl a few river trips.

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
                          For all you yakers. I saw a thread about a Bass ProShop FS12T yesterday. I looked them up online and I saw three that were FS12T, FS12, and FS128T. They all look the same to me but range from $549 to $749. Just curious if any of y'all had experience with them or what the difference in them is?
                          I fish out of the older model fs12t. Good yak! I love mine.

Comment

staplehawk since u r n the cedar creek area u ever fish brushy creek?

Comment

I bay fish at SPI look me up this summer. It's a blast

Comment

Originally posted by jcbryson82 View Post
                                Ready to go when y'all are!!

[ATTACH]703092[/ATTACH]
                                I see youre in royse city, make sure to add your name and number to the DFW list below

Comment

Working...
                                X