Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many kayak fisherman/women do we have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW Kayakers List

DFW Kayakers List

Put your name, cell if you like and what your home lakes are.

Jacoby (Reaper33) - 214-808-5780 - Ray Hubbard and Lavon

Joe (AgBow25) - 214-957-8233 - White rock

Josh (SB09) - 214-422-6694 - Texoma and Ray Hubbard

Alan (Herron) - 214-336-3091 - Town Lake (Prosper)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
      staplehawk since u r n the cedar creek area u ever fish brushy creek?
      yeah, that little lake? Man it's great and not many people go out there for some reason. Lots of people fishing from the banks though.

Comment

The Upper Guadalupe River is my backyard. North & South Forks - convergence onward through Kerr County and beyond.

Smallmouth, Rainbow Trout, Largemouth and Guadalupe bass - spin, cast and or fly...she's a jewel in a kayak!

Explore, absorb, memorize and forever and ever give THANKS!

What I know about her...........enjoy!

Comment

whoa! pic overload, in a good way! Those are awesome!

Comment

Dang Atthewall we need to meet up and fish sometime

Comment

nice pics atthewall!!!

Comment

Dang Atthewall we need to meet up and fish sometime
                westex thats my line

atthewall i tip my hat to you sr. thank you for those pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
                  westex thats my line

atthewall i tip my hat to you sr. thank you for those pics.
                  You can come too! !! I'm thinking about seeing how active the whites are stacking up the San Gabriel at lake Georgetown next Monday or Tuesday if you aren't doing anything we should meet up

Comment

ATTHEWALL.. is there anything you are not an expert at.. Wow.... good pics and great fishing.

Comment

I'd be willing to start a group for the Conroe,woodlands, spring, cypress area if there is an intrest?

Comment

I'm interested in learning more about Kayak fishing. I want to be able to fish lakes and the flats on the coast.
                        What are the things I need to consider?
                        Weight capacity?
                        Length?

Any particular brands I should strongly consider?

I would appreciate any info ya'll can share to help me get started.

Please send PM with info.

Thx
                        Last edited by locknload; 03-26-2015, 05:34 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

My biggest factor was type of fishing. Mine will be in lakes but mostly the bay and offshore.

Research research research..... Some are much better suited for certain types of fishing. And cheaper is NOT always better. One I see a lot of people buy is the Ascend, but there have been several people killed in those. Only sit on top kayak I have seen actually sink.

Again, research...... I have been looking for mine for a year before I bought.

Also, contact a local shop and see when they are having a demo day.... Best way to see how one handles is to test drive it. There are also tons of places that rent.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I used to all the time when I lived in Corpus. Now that I live in Houston, not so much. In fact, it hasn't been out of the garage since I move back.....

Comment

Been at it over 10 years. Love it! Haven't been out since October though which is probably the longest time between fishing trips since I was 12! It did see water and got some use last week!

Now you've got me wanting to hit the water this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X