17 yr old Texas Girl Shot By Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
    Where did you see the vid at? I don't care what sex they are or what age they are if they are coming at me with a knife I am going to defend myself, a little 17 year old girl can kill me just as dead with it as a big 28 year old man.
    The video is the link on the original post

Comment

Suicide by cop

Comment

When he ad her down, why did he let her up?

Comment

Very strange indeed.

Comment

Hope the officers come out unscathed

Comment

Not a good shoot from what I observed. It could have been handled much differently.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                When he ad her down, why did he let her up?
                Or just put her in cuffs?

There's a lot about this that doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                  Suicide by cop
                  this is my thought... she was committed to ending things.

I don't know... Part of me feels a grown man shouldn't have an issue subduing.

But I can tell you if it were me my wife wouldn't want me to take the chance that she gets a lucking swing with a knife... she would say if that if she decided to attack a cop with a deadly weapon that use of deadly force is absolutely acceptable...

Comment

This is going to be another Tony Stewart thread.

Comment

Why not put her in handcuffs during the several times he had her subdued in the char and while on the ground? I have top respect for LEO's, but this guy was an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                        Or just put her in cuffs?

There's a lot about this that doesn't make sense.
                        I think he slammed her on the ground and figured since she was just a 17 yr old girl she got the point at that time so didn't put her in cuffs. He told her to don't move, stay on the ground etc etc. She did for a short time till other officers entered the building and then...well, she got up and went after em with a knife. All speculation on my end.

Either way, some end good and some end badly. Prayers on the way up for all involved.

Comment

Probably because y'all would be calling for his job if he broke a 17yo girl's arm while he was trying to put cuffs on. He probably didn't know at that point that she was going to try to kill him.

Comment

Ya I figured he would have handcuffed her the two or three times he had her subdued. In the video I couldnt make a knife in her hand as she rushed him, but doesnt me it wasnt there, camera resolution could just be bad. All in all a very horrible situation

Comment

If you walk into a police station carrying a knife and then try to cut a cop..... Pretty good chance it's not gonna end well for you. I'm tired of everyone being Portrayed as the victim of some brutal officer. These guys are here to serve and protect and that's exactly what they did!

Comment

I don't see what's so sad about it. Better her dead than one of the cops. Maybe there's more to the story, but it appears she was clearly in the wrong...

Comment

Working...
                                X