New Igloo Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAGUIRREJR View Post
    Video on here shows its bear proof..... The setting sure looks like a zoo and not in the wild, I could be wrong. FWIW.

Comment

I have the old coolers. They hold ice just fine. I have had them for numerous years. Yes just like with a YETI or BRUTE if you mistreat them you will have to repair. I do not see the need for a way overly priced cooler no matter the manufacturer. Kuddos to you because you have the availability to stay in the woods longer than most. Unless you are the only one on your lease/land have you ever had a buddy call and say do you need me to bring you anything....ie ice, and he did. I think all of us have at one time or another.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
        None of them are magicians at holding ice. They are a little better than the cheaper coolers but not enough to justify the cost.

I bought one for the strength and only the strength. The slightly better ice retention is a side affect.
        Well thats your opinion. I broke down and bought a Pelican 45 a month ago. 2 trips to the deer lease for the weekend, and I had ice still the Tuesday after I returned. Saving me a trip 40 miles round trip to buy ice for the weekend, plus the durability of the Pelican, and it is well worth the price.

Comment

Originally posted by lameduck View Post
          Maybe you should reread the thread. The op was only saying they look alike,that's it. Your post here adds 0 value to this thread as others I have seen you post.
          Lameduck strikes again with another lame comment... What's new? Keep reading my posts and searching through my previous posts.. I hope it's entertaining for you and gives you something to do!

Comment

HH, I used to have your style of writing on these forums. Then I learned it attracts fleas, so I stopped responding. My favorite feature on any forum anymore is the ignore button. Try it. You'll like it.

Comment

I have spent well over the price of a giant yeti on igloo and Coleman coolers over the years. One of those coolers lasts about 4-6 months in the back of my truck before it's cracked, handles are broken, hinges are broken, etc. my buddy gave me a yeti and that thing seems indestructible. Next cooler I buy will be a large brute and I will be done. That igloo looks really nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                HH, I used to have your style of writing on these forums. Then I learned it attracts fleas, so I stopped responding. My favorite feature on any forum anymore is the ignore button. Try it. You'll like it.
                Thanks, forgot about the "ignore list". Just gave it a go! That guy just creeps around following me and then when I make one comment out of 10 that he doesn't like he jumps on me and says all my comments are the same.

I call that a troll!

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                  Yours is in the .1% category to??
                  I'm in the .1%er club!!

Comment

Has anyone tried this one out? It was at Costco, 95 qt for $299.

Comment

Forgot the pic
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by metalmangeorge View Post
                        Forgot the pic
                        I was just going to say, Man those Pelican's at Costco look like a safe and refrig. all rolled into one!!!! But you darn near need a fork lift to load it in your truck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                          Thanks, forgot about the "ignore list". Just gave it a go! That guy just creeps around following me and then when I make one comment out of 10 that he doesn't like he jumps on me and says all my comments are the same.

I call that a troll!

If you think it's 1 out of 10 you're sadly mistaken...lol

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                            Lameduck strikes again with another lame comment... What's new? Keep reading my posts and searching through my previous posts.. I hope it's entertaining for you and gives you something to do!
                            Lame yes, was born that way. Made one comment about a post you made [along with about 8 others] that was out of line.
                            Not sure what your problem is with all your rude remarks but others have notice the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                              Yours is in the .1% category to??
                              I guess i am one of the .1 percenters also... its crazy how us little guys are underestimated hahahahaha i think that .1% is looking more like .2%

Comment

Originally posted by lameduck View Post
                                Lame yes, was born that way. Made one comment about a post you made [along with about 8 others] that was out of line.
                                Not sure what your problem is with all your rude remarks but others have notice the same thing.
                                this could get interesting... ill get my popcorn now.

Comment

Working...
                                X