New Igloo Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
    Thanks, forgot about the "ignore list". Just gave it a go! That guy just creeps around following me and then when I make one comment out of 10 that he doesn't like he jumps on me and says all my comments are the same.

I call that a troll!
    Following you? What a joke! Post up all my posts your talking about. Made one post about you and it was deserved. Post them up!

Comment

Yeti is the best. The rest are just imitations. We all know this.

Comment

Even if it only keeps ice a little longer it is worth the extra money for me.
        Replacing the cheap latches and hinges on regular ice chest is a pain.
        Will also take a lot more punisment in back of a truck or utv than a regular or five day extreme ice chest.
        Never realized what all the fuss was about when it came to a Yeti until I received one as a gift.
        This one looks just as nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
          Yeti is the best. The rest are just imitations. We all know this.
          wondering about your avatar.......silent protest over EBH being in the cooler? sorry.......just been wondering....

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
            wondering about your avatar.......silent protest over EBH being in the cooler? sorry.......just been wondering....
            Could be!

Skinny is a Tnik fan!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
              My whole point, which got lost in the thread, was that some people bash the yeti-like coolers just because they are expensive like they are equivalent to a regular cooler. From my experience, that isn't so, but other people have had success with theirs which is great.

The guy with the bino analogy was spot on IMO. He was also right about the toughness of the cooler.

Will take the advice to be more tactful.. I'm just here to have fun and learn something new. Happy hunting folks!
              I agree! I'm jut having fun

Comment

Originally posted by ty729 View Post
                Nobody I know that has a Yeti regretted buying it after the fact.

It is a similar argument to a high end set of binoculars. Until you actually use a good set then you really have no idea what you are missing.

Personally I like them because they are tough.

I did a cooler test a year or 2 ago. I know there is a difference and the guys that think there is not a difference are just ignorant to the facts.
                Really good points here. For years I bought cheap $40-$60 binoculars. I finally got a Nikon Monarch (which isn't all that high-end), but it was light years ahead of the cheap stuff.

I don't regret buying my Yeti at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post

Just trying to freak Yall out. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Even if it only keeps ice a little longer it is worth the extra money for me.
                    Replacing the cheap latches and hinges on regular ice chest is a pain.
                    Will also take a lot more punisment in back of a truck or utv than a regular or five day extreme ice chest.
                    Never realized what all the fuss was about when it came to a Yeti until I received one as a gift.
                    This one looks just as nice.
                    That's a Great avatar!

Welcome to the Cowboy Nation! Feel free to keep on displaying it for as long as you want!

Ill have to check out the igloo....but it will be hard to steer me away from Pelican! If it has rope handles...Nope!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
                      Just trying to freak Yall out. Lol
                      its working! There are 3 or 4 of yall running around here

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post

Yuuuup

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                          Funny thing is many of the igloo and coleman "success stories" take place during winter months...

Had to get one in there! lol
                          haha Great Post!!

Comment

I have a 65 quart Igloo. Crazy expensive but crazy effective at holding ice. Given that, it'a bear when it's empty and even worse when it's full. At my age i'm worried about a hernia trying to get it into the truck. I end up putting it where i want it and bringing the junk t it. But no doubt about it. it makes other coolers look like amateurish.

Comment

Poor guy cooler club here too. But I get the best of both worlds. I won a 65qt yeti in a raffle and I get to rock the hat and window sticker for life now.
                              But honestly I think all of the high end coolers are somewhat comparable with yeti being the original. For the guys that use them for their intended purposes they are definitely a necessity ie. fishermen who are out all day in the summer and people that hunt and camp for a week at a time. I personally just use mine as a beer cooler for the most part and it comes in handy at bbq cookoffs. As for the igloo it looks like it would be comparable to the others. I'll never understand all of the argueing over something as stupid as a cooler. If you want one then buy one and if you don't want one then why do you even click on the thread?

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                                makes me look everytime. how long was his sentence anyways?

Comment

Working...
                                X